Windows 10: Multiple Network (wifi+eth) Configuration

Discus and support Multiple Network (wifi+eth) Configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hay all.. I got my w10 x64 both alway active wifi (internet) and ethernet (intranet on my office). How to set specific app using specifi network. Let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jusho, Aug 24, 2015.

1. jusho Win User

Multiple Network (wifi+eth) Configuration

Hay all.. I got my w10 x64 both alway active wifi (internet) and ethernet (intranet on my office). How to set specific app using specifi network. Let say my outlook using ethernet and my chrome using wifi. Before i use forcebindip but it seems no longer working on 10. Thanks for your help.

:)

jusho, Aug 24, 2015
  2. PA1420 Win User

Network issues after updating to Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators)

1703 definitely causes network issues for me. Lost all connectivity. On one computer, I've had to roll back to 1607 till something else is released. Tried going to 1703 four times now, but always the same result: all network connectivity is completely gone.
    No WIFI, no ETH. Windows can no longer find any adapters at all, either in the Networking dialog or in Device Manager. All fine under 1607, with both WIFI and ETH. 1703 has certainly broken something with networking. Stuck on 1607 till a fix comes out.

PA1420, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Access internet over WIFI NAT while also being connected to LAN NAT (which has no internet access)

Hi guys, my house network is currently setup in very uncomfortable setup:

My internet access is through a shared WiFi with my neighbors, so I connect to their network.

I also have a freeNAS server running my media storage, and that computer does not support wifi - so I have a separate router just for it.

I have that NAS server plugged in via ETH, AND my Surface Pro 4 as well (via the MS Surface Dock).

This work nice when I try to access the media shares via Network, I can see the nas and fully access it.

However it plays havoc on my internet connection! all routing I think is jumping to the ETH network instead of wifi - I cant browse (most of the sites, or as soon as routing/dns is updated not sure), I cant auto download subtitles, Kodi plugins etc until
    I disable the LAN connection.

WIFI network sits on 192.168.0.X, while LAN is on 192.168.1.X (I can easily change the LAN, although if needed I should be able to get admin details to change the wifi configuration).

Any solution please?

Genadi Saltikov, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Multiple Network (wifi+eth) Configuration

1. Multiple Network (wifi+eth) Configuration - Similar Threads - Multiple Network wifi+eth

2. PC is connected via ETH Printer as Wifi - unable to connect to printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is connected via ETH Printer as Wifi - unable to connect to printer: I have a PC connected via Ethernet 192.168.1.50 to a switch. The switch is connected via cable to another router 192.168.1.1to LAN port - this is the internet Gateway. Printer is connected via Wifistatic IP 192.168.1.51. All devices is gateway-ed to 192.168.1.1. PC and...
  3. PC is connected via ETH Printer as Wifi - unable to connect to printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is connected via ETH Printer as Wifi - unable to connect to printer: I have a PC connected via Ethernet 192.168.1.50 to a switch. The switch is connected via cable to another router 192.168.1.1to LAN port - this is the internet Gateway. Printer is connected via Wifistatic IP 192.168.1.51. All devices is gateway-ed to 192.168.1.1. PC and...
  4. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  5. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  6. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. NETWORK CONFIGURATION

NETWORK CONFIGURATION: HOW DO I SET UP A PRINTER FOR NETWORKING IF THE PRINTER, AND BOTH COMPUTERS ARE CONNECTED TO THE ROUTER. THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-configuration/128be2d0-8e0d-4c3b-8ab8-338bc96299d4
  8. Can't Forget Multiple Unknown WiFi Networks

Can't Forget Multiple Unknown WiFi Networks: The wifi at my house is constantly getting interrupted and I believe it is because my PC is trying to connect to other networks when it doesn't need to. I've reset the router, flushed DNS updated driver and all of that and nothing has worked. I tried to get my PC to...
  9. Network configuration broken (WiFi)

Network configuration broken (WiFi): Greetings, I ran into a problem with corrupted network configuration after installing Tamosoft Throughput Test or IVT BlueSoleil. Dunno which one as they were installed in one batch, but after finalizing both setups, the network icon overlayed with the red cross label and...
  10. How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks?

How to auto connect to multiple wifi networks?: Hi all. Can you help me configure my Win10 to automatically connect to multiple wifi networks? I have wifi at home so when I get to the office I have to configure the "manage wifi settings" on my laptop, click "forget" my home wifi, and manually enter the office wifi...