Windows 10: Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed

Discus and support Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In addition to four well-known Intel processor/chipset vulnerabilities Intel Product Security Center (IME) Intel Product Security Center (IME) Meltdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by muchomurka, May 6, 2018.

1. Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed

muchomurka, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed

1. Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed - Similar Threads - Multiple Intel CPU

2. Intel Cpu Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Cpu Problem: Hello! I've been suffering this for half a month now, please tell me how to fix this and I've been getting lags spikes on game or even on G-meet and getitng some more heat, this is not like this before that I got this Acer Aspire 5. And I know the cause of this CPU problem...
  3. BitLocker flaw revealed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker flaw revealed: A recent flaw in BitLocker protected drives were discovered regarding Thunderbolt and DMA attacks and one of the mentioned mitigations to this type of attack is enabling the Kernel DMA Protection mode. I followed the below steps as directed and this option is still disabled....
  4. M$ Reveal new security standards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    M$ Reveal new security standards: WINDOWS 10 users can now check whether their PCs meet Microsoft’s requirements for a “highly secure” device. The main requirements Microsoft outlined are a 64-bit processor which has to be at least seventh generation. For those PCs with an Intel processor, this would have...
  5. Intel CPU not supported.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel CPU not supported.: I was hoping to move from Win7 to Win10 but when a check is done for computer compatability I get the message - ! CPU The CPU isn't supported (NX) Memory OK Disk space OK The CPU is an " Intel(R) Core(TM)2 duo CPU E7400 @ 2,8GHz 2.79GHz The message ends up...
  6. New Security Flaw Hits Intel, Laptops this time

in Windows 10 News
    New Security Flaw Hits Intel, Laptops this time: http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/new-security-flaw-hits-intellaptops-this-time.html F-Secure has reported another serious flaw in Intel hardware, which could enable hackers to access corporate laptops. Standard password of Intels Management Engine BIOS Extension are...
  7. Kernel memory leaking Intel processor design flaw

in Windows 10 News
    Kernel memory leaking Intel processor design flaw: A fundamental design flaw in Intel's processor chips has forced a significant redesign of the Linux and Windows kernels to defang the chip-level security bug. Programmers are scrambling to overhaul the open-source Linux kernel's virtual memory system. Meanwhile, Microsoft...
  8. Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 News
    Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S: So... Win 10 S(ecure) isn't actually secure? Who'd a thunk it. Boy did I laugh with this comment.
  9. Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip

in Windows 10 News
    Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip: In an unusual move for Intel, the chip giant has ever so slightly taken the wraps off of one of their future generation Core architectures. Basic information on the Ice Lake architecture has been published over on Intel's codename decoder, officially confirming for the first...
  10. Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw: The FREAK security bug that allows attackers to conduct man-in-the-middle attacks on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections encrypted using an outmoded cipher has claimed another victim. This time, it is Microsoft's Secure Channel stack....