Windows 10: Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

Discus and support Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; All I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by UKMedia, Aug 3, 2015.

1. UKMedia Win User

Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

All

I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a sticky?)

NVidia have confirmed that they will support cards from 400 to 900 series but if you mix certain combinations, then the first to boot will be the only one to work - the second card will display a code 43 in device manager.

Error | NVIDIA

Regards

:)

UKMedia, Aug 3, 2015
  2. seabee28 Win User

NVIDIA GeoForce GTX 750Ti on Dell Precision T1600 and Windows 10

I am getting the following error code: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I recently upgraded my Dell Precision T1600 to Windows 10. It had Windows 7. I updated the drivers for the video card. This is an
    AutoCAD workstation. Prior to the upgrade to 10, we were running 2 monitors easily on the video card. Now we can only see one monitor and the irresolution makes the icons large and the image beyond the screen borders. One monitor is not working. NVIDIA
    said that the Code 43 is a BIOS issue with Dell. Dell's website says they do not support Windows 10 on the Precision T1600 machine. Is this correct or is it a Windows 10 issue. Any info you can give will be helpful.

seabee28, Aug 3, 2015
  3. NVIDIA Dual Card (Code 43)

Just to rule it out.... I went back and using the DDU each time did a clean install of the following drivers.

353.30 Installed normally. Same issue. 2nd card CODE 43

353.62 Kept downloading the 7/8 version even though I chose Windows 10 and would not install.

358.50 Installed normally. Same issue. 2nd card CODE 43

359.00 Installed normally. Same issue. 2nd card CODE 43

and now the latest

359.06 Installed normally. Same issue. 2nd card CODE 43

I don't get it. I did go back and read more forum posts and implemented a solution I hadn't tried yet. Using the NVIDIA control panel I disabled multi-GPU mode. It was in a post from August of this year
    and did not resolve the problem. Same thing. CODE 43.

LloydBoyette, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Nicholi44 Win User

Is there a fix for this? or any more information?

I'm glad to finally see what my issue is but how do I resolve this?

Nicholi44, Aug 23, 2015
  5. UKMedia Win User
    Hi

No fix yet, still awaiting a new driver...*cry

Regards

UKMedia, Aug 24, 2015
  6. stormy13 Win User
    Don't think a new driver will help. It would be up to Microsoft to re-write how the WDDM 2.0 works, and seeing as it is also part of Direct X 12 I don't see that happening.

stormy13, Aug 24, 2015
  7. Nicholi44 Win User
    I'm using 3 Monitors and it appears that 2 are using Nvidia Display adapter and 1 is using the Intel. Something I've noticed is if I plug in only the monitor which is using the Intel adapter until windows is all the way booted up then plug the other 2, all 3 monitors will function and both display adapters in device manager will be functioning properly. Then if i restart I'm back to the Intel one giving Code 43.

The 2 Display Adapters that i have is,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Nvidia Quadro K1100M

So i believe this can be fixed either by a driver or system update from Microsoft.

Nicholi44, Aug 24, 2015
  8. aponcel Win User

I have the same problem with a NVIDIA 630 GT *cry

aponcel, Aug 27, 2015
  9. vaderj Win User
    That is interesting, and it almost fits my circumstances, except for my two nvidia cards work fine in Linux and worked perfectly in Win7, Win8, and Win8.1.
    The only driver that has worked for me so far is the 350.12 GTA driver, however even when using the KB3073930 tool to hide updates, MS shoves other ones down the pipe.
    I am just about convinced that the only way I can have three monitors again is to back to Win8.1.
    Thanks M$, well done.

vaderj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only) - Similar Threads - Multiple NVidia Cards

2. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  3. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  4. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix error code 43 for my nvidia graphics card.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix error code 43 for my nvidia graphics card.: submitted by /u/Venkat_Jighnesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsc55z/how_to_fix_error_code_43_for_my_nvidia_graphics/
  6. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  7. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...
  8. Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43): Bonjour, Récemment après avoir installer un jeu sur mon ordinateur (Wakfu), j'ai remarqué que l'écran d'accueil ne s'affichait pas et que l'écran restait blanc alors que la musique marchait très bien. J'ai essayé de télécharger d'autres jeux mais il me mette que la carte...
  9. Card card showing up as Code 43

Card card showing up as Code 43: So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor. I then went to get the latest drivers but the same...
  10. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43: I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked....
Tags: