Windows 10: Multiple problems with Firefox

Discus and support Multiple problems with Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Fred22 Win User

Multiple problems with Firefox

I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I can't find a way to enable them. I have instructions that say go to menu bar and click "Preferences". However, when I click the menu, Preferences is not an option. I need someone who is familiar with Firefox to tell me how to do this. I'd also like to export my Firefox folders to Edge...sick of Firefox. I've heard there were problems on the horizon and apparently what I heard is right. The most important thing I need is to be able to import my folders to Edge. Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Apr 14, 2017

2. Internet Explorer freezes on Windows 10

I have the same problem, updating MS , check for viruses with multiple anti-virus check - no help.

I switched from explore 11 to Mozilla Firefox , problem solved .but Firefox does not make blocking

unwanted pop up sites easy .

DanAndrews3, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

My Firefox 52.0.2 [latest] shows Options under Tools on the Menu Bar. Or just type aboutMultiple problems with Firefox :preferences in the Address/URL box.

Berton, Apr 14, 2017
  5. clam1952 Win User
    Firefox settings for cookies are Tools > Options > Privacy > History >click the drop down for use custom settings for history and the cookie settings are there.

Think the Linux version has preferences or did a few years back whereas in Windows it's options.

clam1952, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple problems with Firefox - Similar Threads - Multiple problems Firefox

2. Problem with Firefox update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Firefox update: I am unable to update Firefox on my computer. Please help....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-firefox-update/2920b3d4-381d-43bc-925f-82afb6f86df3
  3. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  4. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  5. Multiple Problems

Multiple Problems: After having some hard disk issue. It turned out that my hard disk cable connection was lose. Now i can boot to my windows 10 normally. But i am experiencing many issues at the same time: 1. cannot open Computer Management 2. cannot perform sfc /scannow "Windows Resource...
  6. Multiple windows utilities (and firefox) will stop responding

Multiple windows utilities (and firefox) will stop responding: I have recently reinstalled windows 10 due to a driver issue. That issue is fixed but now multiple windows utilities, including the desktop, windows explorer, the utility bar, and snipping tool, will stop responding. It doesn't happen in safe mode. I tried running sfc...
  7. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  8. Firefox Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Problem: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  9. Some firefox problems

in Browsers and Email
    Some firefox problems: Firefox is slow/sluggish when scrolling websites. (Solved by disabling smooth scrolling in options) Firefox is slow to load videos. If I fast forward a video, the video will freeze and I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the video to load. Microsoft edge loads videos instantly....
  10. Firefox Sync Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Sync Problem: I recently changed my email address. On my main PC, I deleted my existing Firefox sync account and created a new one to reflect the changed email address. No problems so far. I then deleted the sync information on my laptop and attempted to sign into my newly created sync...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple window problems firefox