Windows 10: Multiple problems with Firefox

Discus and support Multiple problems with Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Fred22 Win User

Multiple problems with Firefox

I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I can't find a way to enable them. I have instructions that say go to menu bar and click "Preferences". However, when I click the menu, Preferences is not an option. I need someone who is familiar with Firefox to tell me how to do this. I'd also like to export my Firefox folders to Edge...sick of Firefox. I've heard there were problems on the horizon and apparently what I heard is right. The most important thing I need is to be able to import my folders to Edge. Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Apr 14, 2017

2. Internet Explorer freezes on Windows 10

I have the same problem, updating MS , check for viruses with multiple anti-virus check - no help.

I switched from explore 11 to Mozilla Firefox , problem solved .but Firefox does not make blocking

unwanted pop up sites easy .

DanAndrews3, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

My Firefox 52.0.2 [latest] shows Options under Tools on the Menu Bar. Or just type aboutMultiple problems with Firefox :preferences in the Address/URL box.

Berton, Apr 14, 2017
  5. clam1952 Win User
    Firefox settings for cookies are Tools > Options > Privacy > History >click the drop down for use custom settings for history and the cookie settings are there.

Think the Linux version has preferences or did a few years back whereas in Windows it's options.

clam1952, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple problems with Firefox - Similar Threads - Multiple problems Firefox

2. More Problems with FIREFOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...
  3. Problems with firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with firefox: I have been using firefox (89.0.2, 90.0.2, 78.12 esr) for a while and I am not satisfy with the way it functions. 1) It use up 60% of cpu resource while surfing and closing (edge and IEuse only less than 10% of cpu resource). 2) Check up task manager, it has about 6 firefox...
  4. Firefox problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem: When I go to the sign in page in Firefox 80, and click on the sign in button, I then get an endless wheel going round. How do I get past this to sign into my account? Thank you for looking. 165782
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. Problem with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox: When I open any website it opens okay then after a few seconds it does this Attachment 247923 After a few more seconds it comes up normal has anyone any idea what is the cause and cure I am on firefox build69 The attachment was loaded as screenshot why has that changed 140788
  7. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  8. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  9. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  10. Firefox Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Problem: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple window problems firefox