Windows 10: Multiple problems with windows/microsoft software connections

Discus and support Multiple problems with windows/microsoft software connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 onto my Lenovo Y510p today and I'm having multiple problems, mostly with the network connection. Anything that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickC720, Jul 29, 2015.

1. NickC720 Win User

Multiple problems with windows/microsoft software connections

I just installed windows 10 onto my Lenovo Y510p today and I'm having multiple problems, mostly with the network connection. Anything that has something to do with microsoft or windows (microsoft edge, microsoft store, activation service, identity verification) does not work. However, google chrome and steam both work as a counterexample. What exactly is happening? I've tried many fixes and none have seemed to work.

:)

NickC720, Jul 29, 2015

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Microsoft Windows Network: Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name are not allowed.

Hi Sheik,

Thanks for the update. We apologize for the delay in response.

The pop-up will show on the screen until the changes are laid on all the files and folders you are making changes to. Click on
    Continue until the pop-up disappears and check if the issue is resolved.

The above issue might occur if you do not have a healthy internet connection on your PC or the PC from which the folder is inaccessible. Since
    Public folder is accessible by other PCs on the network, the internet connection on the all the connected machines should be healthy to prevent any issues from occurring.

Henceforth if you are to face the above issue, restart the PCs i.e. the one to access the folder and the one to share on the network and check if the issue is resolved. Also check the network connection availability on the machines.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Multiple problems with windows/microsoft software connections

1. Multiple problems with windows/microsoft software connections - Similar Threads - Multiple problems microsoft

2. Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet: A few days ago I noticed that my Outlook would no longer connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server. I have one account run via Google, and this worked fine, but I couldn't receive or send messages via the desktop Outlook app any longer through Microsoft-based accounts. On the...
  3. Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet: A few days ago I noticed that my Outlook would no longer connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server. I have one account run via Google, and this worked fine, but I couldn't receive or send messages via the desktop Outlook app any longer through Microsoft-based accounts. On the...
  4. Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors: specs: AMD 3600X, 32GB RAM 3600Ghz 16 TridentZ NEO + 16 TridentZ, MSI X570 Gaming Edge WIFI, MSI 2060 Super, Sabrent 1TB M.2 + WD Black 512GB M.2, Corsair RM 750xThis issue has been happening ever since I built my computer a little over a year ago, but I've been dealing with...
  5. Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors

Connection issues to Microsoft and Windows/Multiple Errors: specs: AMD 3600X, 32GB RAM 3600Ghz 16 TridentZ NEO + 16 TridentZ, MSI X570 Gaming Edge WIFI, MSI 2060 Super, Sabrent 1TB M.2 + WD Black 512GB M.2, Corsair RM 750xThis issue has been happening ever since I built my computer a little over a year ago, but I've been dealing with...
  6. [HELP] Attributing a connection (when there is multiple) to a specific software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Attributing a connection (when there is multiple) to a specific software: Hello everyone, I sometimes have two connections on my computer, once from my home internet (through cable) and the other from my 4G through my phone (wired). I would like to know if it is possible to have the two of them connected but assigning a software to a particular...
  7. Crash in multiple software

Crash in multiple software: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, I am French. I have got many issue with my new setup. Lot of crash just on the web or with some software (no BSOD), in the event error (windows) it's a .dll file problem. For exemple Corsair Icu : It's not work because libssl-1_1.dll...
  8. Problem Connecting Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Connecting Multiple Monitors: When I connect my three monitors to my PC, one of them becomes standalone, while the other two basically become one large monitor. I don't know why it is doing this. I want each monitor to be it's own screen, not a shared screen. This is what it looks like on my display...
  9. Multiple hardware/software problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple hardware/software problems: I'm having multiple hardware a software problems now including: One of my 3.0 drives disconnecting and reconnecting. Morse beeps and different volumes. Sudden lag spikes. Broken copy and pasting. Overheating problems My computer charger and battery has recently been...
  10. Multiple connections problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple connections problem in Windows 10: Hello, guys! Please, help me out. I don't know what to do... I used Windows 7 before and I not had problems with my internet until now. After I upgraded to Win 10 I've got internet speed problems. I'm using 3 devices with one router (My PC with windows 10 through LAN...