Windows 10: Multiple Random BSOD

Discus and support Multiple Random BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alyn3, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Alyn3 Win User

Multiple Random BSOD

Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10.

Attachment 23132

:)

Alyn3, Jul 2, 2015
  2. C-aLica Win User

random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Jul 2, 2015
  3. Multiple Random BSOD's - Help Needed

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 2, 2015
  4. satrow Win User

Multiple Random BSOD

Debug analyses can't be done currently; based on what I see, it may be related to the Windows graphics subsystem.

Wild guess: screensaver/power saving settings are bugged, maybe some 'interference' from one or more of the older 3rd party drivers loaded.

Afc.sys Wed Jul 12 06:48:20 2006 (44B48D24)
    povrtdev.sys Wed Feb 24 10:51:44 2010 (4B8504C0)
    AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 14:33:45 2010 (4B97ADC9)
    cpuz135_x64.sys Wed Sep 21 09:23:41 2011 (4E799F0D)
    AODDriver2.sys Tue Mar 6 09:55:00 2012 (4F55DEF4)
    GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 20:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
    NTIOLib_X64.sys Thu Oct 25 11:27:58 2012 (5089142E)

satrow, Jul 2, 2015
  5. Alyn3 Win User
    Great. I think I will disable my screensaver, and change out my video card and what happens. Thanks for the feedback.

Alyn3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Random BSOD

1. Multiple Random BSOD - Similar Threads - Multiple Random BSOD

2. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  3. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  4. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  5. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get: KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL...
  6. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  7. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  8. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks: I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I...
  9. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...