Windows 10: Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help!

Discus and support Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently shipped out a new PC built for a friend of mine, tremendous upgrade to what he currently had; all is well for a few days and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marquis, May 22, 2016.

1. Marquis Win User

Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help!

Hi there, I've recently shipped out a new PC built for a friend of mine, tremendous upgrade to what he currently had; all is well for a few days and then suddenly he's getting tons of random BSOD's.

CHKDSK hasn't come back with any errors. Memtest so far hasn't show any errors. He initially had W10 but rolled back to W7 in hopes that would fix it. Nothing. They are purely random, no strange devices needing updates, I've tried everything short of a full wipe. They could be bad sticks but I'm just not sure at this point. Please guys, please help me this isn't letting me sleep knowing he has all these problems. This is the first time I've had problems like this with any of my systems (it's also the first true distance client I've had as well so it's stressful not being able to directly be there to fix whatever needs fixing)

I'm attaching the minidumps below. I cannot run the full profiling debug tool at the moment but I will given the next chance. (He's about 5 states away from me)

**My system specs are his btw** Thank you !!!!

:)

Marquis, May 22, 2016
  2. C-aLica Win User

random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, May 22, 2016
  3. Multiple Random BSOD's - Help Needed

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, May 22, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

It appears to be Windows 7.
    Code: Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 7601.23418.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.160408-2045[/quote] Please post in SevenForums: BSOD Help and Support - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thema:

1. Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help! - Similar Threads - Multiple Random BSOD's

2. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for urgent assistance with a longstanding issue that has been plaguing my PC for months. the problem is that my computer tends to crash randomly without any discernible cause or consistency. I...
  3. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for urgent assistance with a longstanding issue that has been plaguing my PC for months. the problem is that my computer tends to crash randomly without any discernible cause or consistency. I...
  4. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  6. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  7. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  8. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  9. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Multiple BSOD, please help!: Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm...
  10. Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help: Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED...