Windows 10: Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer

Discus and support Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Check this out: [img] Tried Googling for the issue - didn't find anything similar. 34913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techiemoore, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer

Check this out:

Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer [​IMG]

Tried Googling for the issue - didn't find anything similar.

:)

techiemoore, Dec 23, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Dec 23, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer

I only see one Send to.

Ztruker, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Sorry - look inside the "Send To" option.

techiemoore, Dec 23, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 23, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Sorry, still only seeing one.

Ztruker, Dec 23, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Rich, *Smile

There are some double items in the "Send to" context menu.

Brink, Dec 23, 2015
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Ah! I was looking for multiple "Send to" entries, not doubles under Send to. Understand now, thanks.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer - Similar Threads - Multiple Send options

2. Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options: Looking for an app or function that will allow me to paste different things, with different keybinds. Example if I push Ctrl+V it pastes one part of text saved to the clip board, but if I hit ctrl+somethingelse it pastes in something different, without having to go over to...
  3. File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

File Explorer Not Working (Send Help): Hello gamers, I come to you in a time of great need. My Windows 10 device is currently on strike and I need aid in resolving this issue. This issue occurs within the mighty File Explorer. Whenever said File Explorer is booted up everything seems to be normal, but as any good...
  4. Boot options with multiple drives.

Boot options with multiple drives.: Question for you guys from basically a Windows rookie. I have been on linux and osx for about 15 years now so a lot of stuff has changed. I was recently given a new work laptop with win10 to use from home and was actually pretty happy because of the nice size screen on it....
  5. Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP: How do I delete this? Send help ASAP. I'am bothered every time I see it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-user-account-in-file-explorer-how-do-i/e2799486-5667-418a-adc4-9a487fe3db99
  6. Mail App and File Explorer option Send to > Mail Recipient solution?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and File Explorer option Send to > Mail Recipient solution?: Is there a way to make Send to > Mail recipient from File Explorer work with default Windows Mail app? [ATTACH] I know it works with Outlook but wanted to know if there's a working solution/hack to make it also work with default Windows 10 Mail app... Someone mentioned...
  7. Sending multiple emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  8. no send to options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no send to options: Hi Greg, I was able to get to the notepad. My issue is when I select the folder I want to copy and go to Send to, there is no options for me to select. Any suggestions? I am trying to recover files from a laptop that no longer will boot into windows. The windows...
  9. Problems sending email to multiple addressees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems sending email to multiple addressees: Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228, Mail & Calendar Version 16005.10730.20053.0 I am trying to send an email using the above mail client to five (5) addressees on the TO: line and sixty-four (64) addressees on the BCC: line. I receive a Send Error with the...
  10. Windows file explorer opening multiple windows, correctly set options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows file explorer opening multiple windows, correctly set options: If I open file explorer and browse to c then go down 2 folders, another window will pop open and there will be 2 instances of it. If I go to my d drive, it automatically opens a separate window. I have already changed file and folder options to default and to open the same...