Windows 10: Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

Discus and support Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I've been having issues with my laptop A lenovo ideapad 320. I've had it one month. I started experiencing hard freezes. Where everything would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Panda32, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Panda32 Win User

Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

Hi I've been having issues with my laptop A lenovo ideapad 320. I've had it one month.

I started experiencing hard freezes. Where everything would stop the mouse and keyboard would be frozen resulting in me having to just hold the power button and restart it. I clean installed Windows 10 twice in 3 days and the problem is still occurring randomly when in use and when idle. I've installed all available updates and drivers from Lenovo's site as well as through windows update.
    I'm also having a issue where on the privacy,location and feedback settings it's stating " Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" I'm using Home and not in a organization. I enabled gpedit to try some fixes and everything is labeled not configured already so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Here is the event logs
    https://nofile.io/f/2FB31X4W8eO/Event+logs.csv

:)

Panda32, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps

Originally posted on Sevenforums, and reposted into the right forum thread.

The freezing mostly occurs after the computer has been left in sleep mode for an extended period of time - Even if restarted, the computer will still freeze ~5 minutes upon restore from sleep.

Thanks!

EDIT - there's no pattern as it still froze a couple times tonight after only a few hours of use

PayneTrain, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

1. Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs) - Similar Threads - Multiple issues Hard

2. Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue: I have 4 hard drives, totally 9tb of space, and my computer thinks it's all 1 drive for some reason. It says it's only using 30% of hard disk space, but it's actually using the entirety of the master drive and causing massive slowdown. I didn't have this problem with windows...
  3. Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue: I have 4 hard drives, totally 9tb of space, and my computer thinks it's all 1 drive for some reason. It says it's only using 30% of hard disk space, but it's actually using the entirety of the master drive and causing massive slowdown. I didn't have this problem with windows...
  4. Windows 10 multiple hard drive slowdown issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 missing events in the Event Log

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 missing events in the Event Log: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Event Viewer is a way to see all the logged events. However, […] This article Windows 10 missing events in the Event Log first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Move event logs to a separate hard drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Move event logs to a separate hard drive?: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to move the event logs to a separate drive in one swoop instead of changing each and every log 1 at a time? It seems like a symbolic link does the job but it still writes to the hard drive as well. Any ideas? 162684
  7. External hard drive multiple issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External hard drive multiple issues: I don't honestly know what the fuck is the problem with this but I've just got a brand new external hard drive and my laptop is just not working with it at all. It's taking ridiculous amounts of time to transfer files onto it.....it is constantly saying there is a issue when...
  8. windows 10 event log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 event log: Hi, I'm having problems getting windows 10 to auto archive my event logs, the registry shows HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Security DisplayNameFile REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\wevtapi.dll DisplayNameID REG_DWORD...
  9. Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps: Originally posted on Sevenforums, and reposted into the right forum thread. For some backstory: I built this computer in late Feb of 2015. Over the last 5/7 months (two of which - July and August - I wasn't around to use it) and have had several issues with it since...
  10. Hard freeze issue with laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard freeze issue with laptop: To preface: I've tested all my hardware and it seems to be fine. The problem most likely comes from software but I've got no clue what it is exactly. I've done several clean installs trying to fix this to no avail. Usually, 10 will work fine for a few days with zero...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezing multiple harddisk