Windows 10: Multiple Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support Multiple Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my hidden updates are FOUR Windows 10 updates......3 just say Upgrade to Windows 10 Home. The other one says the same except is lists version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Grehound27, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Multiple Windows 10 Updates

In my hidden updates are FOUR Windows 10 updates......3 just say Upgrade to Windows 10 Home. The other one says the same except is lists version 1511,10586. If after the first of the year and I decide to upgrade, which one do I use?? Many thanks as always.

Dave*Banghead

:)

Grehound27, Dec 6, 2015

2. Size of Windows Update vesion 15063

It varies, according to MSDN:

Windows 10 64 bit multiple editions - 5.1 GBs

Windows 10 32 bit multiple editions - 3.8 GBs

The actual disk space required by the update is around 8 to 10 GBs, but to facilitate the update, you must have 10 to 16 GBs of free space.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Different desktops in different monitors in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue and sorry for delayed response.

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue and answer your queries.

Multiple desktops in Windows 10

Move windows between multiple monitors

Note: This article is for Windows 7 but information holds good for Windows 10 too.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 6, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Multiple Windows 10 Updates

I wouldn't use any of them. I would use the Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Dec 6, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    To answer your question "which one do I use?? "
    The current Win 10 version is 101586. So, it's obvious which one you'll pick..

Bear in mind that you will be choosing to do the upgrade through Windows Update.

There is another way to do the upgrade, and that is to go to Microsoft websites and download the most current iso file and do an in-place upgrade.
    There are 2 websites you can use to download the ISO file, one of which has already been mentioned to you.
    1. MCT ( Media Creation Tool ) : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

2. TechBench : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench

You might want to ask " which is better? Windows Update or MCT ?"
    Pundits probably will say the latter.
    I used both methods, one to each laptop. To me, there is no difference. They both installed ok and working fine.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Windows 10 Updates

1. Multiple Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - Multiple Updates

2. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  3. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  4. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  5. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  6. Multiple apps not launching since latest update for Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps not launching since latest update for Windows 11 23H2: Hello, I am seeing issue with launching and locating some installed applications since the latest update. So far the three are the Snipping tool, phone link and Camera apps. Those apps show up under search and recent but when clicking on them nothing happens. When I go and...
  7. Multiple apps not launching since latest update for Windows 11 23H2

Multiple apps not launching since latest update for Windows 11 23H2: Hello, I am seeing issue with launching and locating some installed applications since the latest update. So far the three are the Snipping tool, phone link and Camera apps. Those apps show up under search and recent but when clicking on them nothing happens. When I go and...
  8. Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices: HiI have a Surface Pro 5 which came preinstalled with Windows 11 and a desktop that is an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The latest insider build fails to update on either.Since both devices are very different and both are failing there seems to be an issue with the update...
  9. Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices

Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview KB5034215 fails on multiple devices: HiI have a Surface Pro 5 which came preinstalled with Windows 11 and a desktop that is an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The latest insider build fails to update on either.Since both devices are very different and both are failing there seems to be an issue with the update...
  10. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!: Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates?? Each 2nd day when I open or shut down my fairly nerw Lenovo laptop with its annoying Cortana. When will you all stop harrassing your clients with forced updates? Then there is MS pushing Windows 11 like a bad drug dealer. No means...