Windows 10: Multipoint bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Multipoint bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have been trying several Bluetooth headphones that have the multi-point feature and allow the simultaneous connection of my phone and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardZingre, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Multipoint bluetooth headphones

Hey guys,

I have been trying several Bluetooth headphones that have the multi-point feature and allow the simultaneous connection of my phone and my Surface Pro. Both devices connect just fine. If I'm viewing a video on the Surface and there is a notification or call made on the phone (Galaxy S9 Plus), the audio stops on the Surface (as is should) and the phone has priority. The issue is, the audio doesn't return to the Surface after the call is made (or it takes a few minutes to return). I can solve the issue by pausing the video on the Surface and then restarting it. I can also solve the issue by choosing the "Headset Audio" Profile on the Surface. The problem with that is that the audio quality on the Headset profile is not that great.

I'm currently using the Jabra Elite 65 T earbuds and they allow both paired devices to have music and voice profiles at the same time. I've tried a set of Bose AE2 Headphones and they allow both music and voice profiles at the same time and will pass back the audio in about 10 seconds. I've also tried Sony WI-1000X and they will only allow one device to have the music profile while the other has the voice profile.

I prefer the Jabra's for their wireless, in ear fit and I'm trying to figure out a way to have the Surface Pro return the audio to the Jabra's after an interruption on the phone. Is there a setting somewhere that controls that? Clearly each device manufacturer has something different going on, but I haven't found a setting on their software that would affect the issue.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer Multipoint bluetooth headphones :)

:)

RichardZingre, Aug 8, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 8, 2018
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Multipoint bluetooth headphones

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Multipoint bluetooth headphones

1. Multipoint bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Multipoint bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth Headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  3. BlueTooth headphones

BlueTooth headphones: Im running win10 home, laptop 6GB (free) ram, 1 TB C drive with 700gb free. Win is updating nearly everyday, the last win updates is when the Bluetooth headphones started the problems. (headphones buttons worked OK BEFORE the update) Volume increases/decreases using the...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  5. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  6. multipoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    multipoint: Hello I wanted to propose a suggestion to put a feature like multiple desktops on a microsoft system, as in the windows server multipoint. In addition, the feature is also available on Windows 10 so that a separate desktop can be created for each user by connecting the...
  7. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones.: hey, I'm having some problems with anker soundbuds slim connecting to my lenovo ideapad 330sARR(running win10 ofc) lots of static to the point where I can barely hear the sound at all. I had no problems with it for the past month or so but just today the problem occurred...
  9. BlueTooth Headphones

BlueTooth Headphones: Hi all, my BT headphones have a muffled audio. I have updated all drivers and downloaded windows update. My previous Headphones worked fine. When I turn off HandsFree telephony my headphones becomes disabled (although it says connected). Please advise. Thank You...
  10. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: Hi All, I have 2 bluetooth headphones and my Updated Win10 bluetooth setting can't find them! What can i do? Kind Regards Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/08487313-d57e-490a-9f89-0e64ea7ff28a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download bluetooth multipoint for pc