Windows 10: [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10

Discus and support [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi team and all, I am using multitasking view i.e. the virtual desktop function in windows 10. It is an awesome function, meanwhile a thought came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 鹏超程, Jul 4, 2018.

1. 鹏超程 Win User

[Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10

Hi team and all,

I am using multitasking view i.e. the virtual desktop function in windows 10.

It is an awesome function, meanwhile a thought came into my mind that I'd like to change the name of

the virtual desktops rather than desktop 1, 2, 3...

I know there is some third party tool to achieve this, but I'm seeking solutions within windows 10 like using registry.

Is there any?

Thanks in advance.

:)

鹏超程, Jul 4, 2018

2. Multitasking

Im using lumia 950. The multitasking view is similar to windows phone 8.1. It is not appearing in windows phone 10 style as top and bottom . Can anyone please help me to change the view

RajKumar_rk21, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Multitasking in Windows 10

Hello George,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate you for providing details about your query.

Yes, you may listen to radio and check emails at the same time.

For more details, you may watch a short video about how to multitask in Windows 10.

Please refer this article:

Get more done with multitasking in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-more-done-with-multitasking-in-windows-10

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multitasking View questions

2. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  3. Multitasking Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitasking Bug: When I creat a new desktop with an application and rename it, my PC automatically revert to the default theme. Is there anyway to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-bug/c0acf466-cdbc-4523-9d3f-a7457ab48689
  4. multitasking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multitasking: I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful...
  5. multitasking

multitasking: Quando accedo a multitasking vedo tutto ad eccezione di Microsoft news che pima si apre[ATTACH] per 1 secondo poi si chiude mostrando sull'icona di Micro.. News un rettangolo con su scritto "We're sorry, this cardcouldn't be displayed ". Ripeto solo e soltanto per ciò...
  6. Multitasking not working

Multitasking not working: I've been trying to use the multitasking option to open different desktops, but when I open a new desktop and try to open the same program I had already open in a different desktop it redirects me to that desktop instead of opening in the second desktop. How can I make it...
  7. multitasking

multitasking: Hello, When I try multitasking most often with applications such as: File explorer, google chrome and Notepad ++ the computer screen starts to blink .. the computer becomes useless at the moment ... please help me...
  8. Multitasking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multitasking: Is there a way to keep side by side windows active at the same time?[ATTACH] like in this photo, one window is active but other is paused. when i see ads the timer of it is paused and when i click window it starts. i hope you understand my question. how to keep both windows...
  9. Multitasking

Multitasking: Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver] than anything. The scroll bar on this mouse is like a touchpad and its a tiny bit problematic. On my...
  10. Multitasking windows

Multitasking windows: I was able to split windows 2 or 3 days ago and then there was updates done and I have not been able to since. All the settings in multitasking are turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-windows/51518be3-2397-4063-82b9-da83198c38bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what i learned about multitasking in windows 10 discussion

2. Windows 10 cant get multitasking view

3. windows 10 multitasking view