Windows 10: Music and Video Preview apps

Discus and support Music and Video Preview apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The links on MS pages don't seem to take you to the correct place. You get what looks like a good link, but pressing the [install] button just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slartybart, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Music and Video Preview apps

The links on MS pages don't seem to take you to the correct place.

You get what looks like a good link, but pressing the [install] button just starts spinning the wait icon.

I had to go to the Store (beta) and search for Preview, then press view all > in the apps list

Scroll down (over?) to the last apps listed and install from those links.

I'm not sure how they changed though (other than losing the Radio feature in Music) because I didn't use the previous Music or Video apps.

:)

Slartybart, Apr 6, 2015
  2. BoomerNT Win User

Xbox Music app not sorting songs correctly

Hi,

In WP 8 (build 8.0.10521.155), I'm using the Music + Video Hub; in WP 8.1 Preview, I'm using the built-in Music app which is the successor of Music + Video Hub. Both have the same issue. However, back to WP 7 (any version), the songs were sorted correctly.

BoomerNT, Apr 6, 2015
  3. Adding a music track from my WMP to a Photos video.

What format is the audio file you downloaded from Amazon? Photos supports .aac, .adts, .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma

In the Photos app, when you are in the video editor, click the first photo in the time line.

Click Music

Click Your music

CLick Select a music file

Select the audio file you downloaded

Click Open

Click Play to test it.

Check the box, sync your video to the music's beat

Click Done

Click Play to preview it.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Davy49 Win User

Music and Video Preview apps

Davy49, Apr 7, 2015
  5. From your screen shot, it looks as though you're not in the Store (beta)

Try launching the Store (beta)
    Enter Preview in the search box on the store
    Expand the apps 'list'
    Scroll down to the last apps offered and try installing those

You should see a blue (I think it's blue) [ Free ] button, no an install button.

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Music and Video Preview apps

1. Music and Video Preview apps - Similar Threads - Music Video Preview

2. apple music preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apple music preview: Microsoft storeApple music preview0x80072EE2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85apple-music/ca758c1f-190b-465f-9c60-0b4ba71560e7
  3. apple music preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apple music preview: Microsoft storeApple music preview0x80072EE2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85apple-music/ca758c1f-190b-465f-9c60-0b4ba71560e7
  4. How to change which apps to be used to play video and music in Preview Pane, but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change which apps to be used to play video and music in Preview Pane, but not...: Hi there. I've just reinstall my Windows from 2004 to 20H2, cause last time, when I try to update to the 20H2 version, the taskbar doesn't work and uninstall update doesn't fix that bug, so I have to reinstall it. I realize that preview pane in File Explorer isn't the same as...
  5. How to change which apps to be used to play video and music in Preview Pane, but not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change which apps to be used to play video and music in Preview Pane, but not...: Hi there. I've just reinstall my Windows from 2004 to 20H2, cause last time, when I try to update to the 20H2 version, the taskbar doesn't work and uninstall update doesn't fix that bug, so I have to reinstall it. I realize that preview pane in File Explorer isn't the same as...
  6. Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps: I'm looking for suggestions how to troubleshoot a video problem in W10. When I try to play mp3/4 videos with either W10 Media Player or the VLC app, videos are either choppy and stop after a few seconds, or in the case with VLC, the app just flashes. I've uninstalled/clean...
  7. Why cant I preview video or music with the default media player in the preview pane?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why cant I preview video or music with the default media player in the preview pane?: Why can't I preview video with the default media player? The only media player that allows me to do that in windows is the deprecated Windows Media Player. Why is the newest default media player supplied by Windows 10 in the newest updates unable to use the preview pane for...
  8. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"
  9. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  10. Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10: As we mentioned on January 21st, we’re bringing new universal applications that will ship with Windows 10 including new Music and Video apps. Today, we are pleased to be releasing early preview versions of these new apps for Windows 10 PCs. Windows Insiders can download the...