Windows 10: Music controls on W10

Discus and support Music controls on W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was listening to many European radio stations before W10 now nothing works as before. What do I need to do to get the media back. Thanks 20103 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by enigma1944, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Music controls on W10

I was listening to many European radio stations before W10 now nothing works as before. What do I need to do to get the media back. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Aug 29, 2015

2. Groove Music on W 10 desktop

Have W10 And music saved in Groove Music. When I play, music is there but screen goes black with no way out or controls

BruceBrand, Aug 29, 2015
  3. acciebill Win User
    Groove Music - Music Folder

Why has Groove downloaded all my music from "My Music" Folder into a new one "Music"?

Now I cannot access my own Folder "My Music".... "Location not available .... My Music not accessible .... Access Denied"

If I chose to select to remove the "Music" Folder it will remove all and I cannot be sure I can access my own Folder "My Music".

Why do they do this - it is stupid W10 taking control of an individuals PC and not allowing the owner/user to have access and control.

acciebill, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Music controls on W10

1. Music controls on W10 - Similar Threads - Music controls W10

2. W10 desktop control stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 desktop control stopped working: Normally you right click on the desktop in order to change the desktop picture library and how often it changes.Now when I right click, the screen flickers and goes blank for a split second, then the desktop picture comes back on without the icons and then the icons reload.I...
  3. Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps: I'm looking for suggestions how to troubleshoot a video problem in W10. When I try to play mp3/4 videos with either W10 Media Player or the VLC app, videos are either choppy and stop after a few seconds, or in the case with VLC, the app just flashes. I've uninstalled/clean...
  4. Cortana cant control music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana cant control music: [ATTACH] So, a couple of months ago Microsoft updates windows and cortana, i havent used cortana in a while and now when im trying to play music she says she cant do that Some people told me to connect her with spotify in the notebook but the notebook icon is missing....
  5. W10 Control Panel - display

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Control Panel - display: When I display Programs and Features in the Control Panel app and click on the drop down menu to display details, the display has the headings Name, Date, Type, Size and Tags. But only the Name and Size columns are populated with any information. The Date, Type and Tags...
  6. Cortana can't control music.

in Cortana
    Cortana can't control music.: I am using the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 2004. Cortana is updated to the latest version When i give command to cortana "Play any song" Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't control your music here." Please anyone help me with this.[ATTACH]...
  7. OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10: I HAVE A PROGRAM CREATED WITH VB6 USING SOME OCX ACCESSING DATA. AFTER INSTALLATION ON NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10, THE OCX CAN NOT RETREIVE DATA FROM THE ACCESS DATABASE. THE OCX ARE SHERIDAN DBCOMBO. I WANT TO FIX THIS,SOME ONE HELP?...
  8. I need help with music tagging in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with music tagging in W10: Hi, So I have recently upgraded to 10 (from 7) and I noticed that the properties - details tab is different for music files in 10. They changed (for example): W7 Artists = W10 Contributing Artists W7 Year = W10 Date released Those for example are fine because they...
  9. W10 Administrator Control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Administrator Control issue: Hello, I have W10 installed on my HP Desktop computer and am the only onethat uses the system. The Administrative users are Administrator and Bob (me)but when I tried to delete a JPEG photo from my Desktop, I was advised that Ineed to be the administrator to delete the file....
  10. Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?

in Windows 10 Support
    Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?: Greetings! Ever since migrating my slightly aged Lumia 1520 from W8.1 to W10 ( Insider Program ) I'm plagued with Playlist and Playback issues. Some of the issues in detail: After creating a Playlist in the Groove Music App on the Desktop I have it automatically sync...