Windows 10: music player windows 10

Discus and support music player windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; player will not play multi chooses , only one selection. I highlight 3 songs , it only plays the last one. 21058 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wilfj, Sep 3, 2015.

1. wilfj Win User

music player windows 10

player will not play multi chooses , only one selection. I highlight 3 songs , it only plays the last one.

:)

wilfj, Sep 3, 2015
  2. VictorJ27 Win User

win.10 upgrade hijacked my WMP music files and wont give them back

Groove Music is the default music player app when you start using Windows 10, try the steps here if you want to change the default player to WMP: How to change the default music player in Windows 10

VictorJ27, Sep 3, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Music CDs

My CDs play really well on Windows Media Player.

If you'd like to try another music player, why not look for one on the internet? If you're stuck for a search term try this: music
    players for windows 10

BulldogXX, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

music player windows 10

Which music player are you talking about?

Joergi, Sep 3, 2015
  5. wilfj Win User
    the player in W10 and 5KPlayer which works great but will not play multi selections as well. Is there some thing in W10 that I don't have setup correctly.????

wilfj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

music player windows 10

1. music player windows 10 - Similar Threads - music player

2. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  3. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  4. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  5. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  6. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  7. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  8. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  9. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  10. Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...

Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...: I have over 11,000 tracks all ripped from cds that I bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-has-suddenly-listed-my-entire/46e92b48-339d-41c6-be28-51a37ff38072

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com

2. musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com

3. musicmatch ssl xbox live com on media player

4. https musicmatch ssl xbox live,
  5. musicmatch-ssl.xboxline.com,
  6. musicmatch-ssl xbox live,
  7. ssl.xboxlive.com,
  8. musicmatch-ssl.boxlive.com,
  9. www.musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com,
  10. musicmatch-ssl problem