Windows 10: Music stops while making a slide show video

Discus and support Music stops while making a slide show video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windy415, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Windy415 Win User

Music stops while making a slide show video

I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?

:)

Windy415, Jul 16, 2018
  2. JRG53 Win User

Making a slide show with music

I have an HP Envy laptop with windows 10. Can I make a slide show with music with any of its programs?

JRG53, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Stop photo slide show during sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

You may follow the steps mentioned below so that the slide show stop after 20 minutes:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type Screen saver and click on Change Screen saver.
    • Under screen saver - Wait- increase the minutes to 20.
    • Click OK and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Music stops while making a slide show video

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Music stops while making a slide show video

1. Music stops while making a slide show video - Similar Threads - Music stops while

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. Music & Video Thumbnails Not Showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music & Video Thumbnails Not Showing: Lately, my music and video files are only showing icons instead thumbnails where usually it should display thumbnail for video and album cover for music. Weirdly enough that only photos that able to show the thumbnails properly. I already unchecked the "always shows icons...
  6. Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide: I have Windows10 & just started to use Video Editor. Works great for what I do, but is there a way to edit the background music length? I inserted a video with someone singing. The problem is the background music is also playing. Is there a way to edit the background music or...
  7. Slide show with pictures and videos

Slide show with pictures and videos: How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-with-pictures-and-videos/faa23895-9b40-4a1c-9fd7-91f719e2d418
  8. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show: how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056
  9. Video Slide Show not going to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Slide Show not going to One Drive: I've made a video slide show from photos on Windows 10. I hit sync but its not showing up in one drive. No I need to set up One Drive or something?...
  10. Making your wallpaper a slide show

Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is happy beat music on windows 10