Windows 10: music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro

Discus and support music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play music from my music library in cyberlink media suite power dvd none play anybody have a solution no error messages present 41401 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stv357, Feb 18, 2016.

1. stv357 Win User

music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro

im trying to play music from my music library in cyberlink media suite power dvd
    none play anybody have a solution no error messages present

:)

stv357, Feb 18, 2016

2. cyberlink power dvd won't play dvd

I tried to play a dvd I burned using adobe premier 14. But the cyberlink power dvd says it won't support this type of disk is this a formatting perreoblem becayse I tried to format the disks by right clicking on the dvd drive and formatting but they still
    won't play. I know the drive I am using works because I could play back a teaching dvd using it jusyt not the disks I buy and try to burn myself what am I doing wrong?

stevie the great, Feb 18, 2016
  3. mondicke Win User
    DVD's wont play on my All-In-One HP 20 64 bit PC and I cant download the setup for my Cyberlink Media Player

How do i download the update for my Cyberlink Media Player dvd's wont play on Windows Media Player?

mondicke, Feb 18, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

No answer except suggesting VLC player.
    VLC will play both audio and video files without worry of codecs issue.

Download official VLC media player for Windows - VideoLAN

Adding..................... In Win 10, Windows Media Player can no longer play DVDs. VLC is the best alternative, in my opinion.

davidhk, Feb 19, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, PowerDVD works for me.. I browsed to an mp3 file and played it.

Can you play music in general with anything?
    Or is your concern setting PowerDVD as your default player?

dalchina, Feb 19, 2016
  6. stv357 Win User
    yes i can play music with windows media player and have sound on youtube and everywhere else
    the rest of media suite 13 works fine
    power dvd plays videos only doesnt play music and no i dont want to set it as my default player just trying to get it to work properly
    it does play music on my laptop with w10 and on my hdd with w7 ultimate

stv357, Feb 19, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    My old version worked, playing mp3's- tried the current version, it won't. Hmm.

dalchina, Feb 19, 2016
  8. stv357 Win User

my desktop with w10 pro wont play music with power dvd but my laptop with w10 home and same exact program does play music ... im stumped

stv357, Feb 19, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    Which version of PowerDVD are you using- is it the same on all- and if, for example, you're playing mp3's is there any difference in their association?

dalchina, Feb 19, 2016
  10. stv357 Win User
    media suite 13 power dvd15
    i got it working
    mp3 was not associated with power dvd now they are and it works

stv357, Feb 19, 2016
  11. dalchina New Member
    PowerDVD15 isn't behaving properly on mine in various ways. PowerDVD 8 works. I really dislike PowerDVD as a huge bloated piece of clumsy software and couldn't find a use for it, but from the way the GUI behaves - and doesn't in some ways, to not being able to close it, to the way to access media, to it playing videos but not music, I've little patience with it.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro - Similar Threads - music wont play

2. when i try to play a video in Cyberlink Power dvd 14 I get 0xe8816002l -394174462

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i try to play a video in Cyberlink Power dvd 14 I get 0xe8816002l -394174462: Hi what is this error code. i got the free software when i purchased a blu ray player that supports 4k ultra..... i cannot play this blu ray...then it asks if i want to play it in a below setting SDX or something and it STILL WON'T PLAY. can you help me play my 4k...
  3. I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12: I recently installed windows 10 pro, love the program. recently I tried on a few occasions to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12, it is listed as cyberlink media 10 in the apps files. when I hit uninstall, install shield starts and stops 3/4 ways thru and give the following...
  4. DVD wont play

DVD wont play: After updating to Windows 10 11/19, my DVD player wont work. I have an exercise video for seniors, and it will not play except in an app that wants me to pay for a player. I don't do gaming, streaming movies, music or other entertainment. How can I get my DVD player to...
  5. Cyberlink DVD

Cyberlink DVD: My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05
  6. Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra 19 Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra 19 Released: Hey all, Hope I have posted here in correct spot :) Cyberlink PowerDVD ULTRA 19 has been released and is 64 bit (yeah!), I think this is their first 64 bit version?.. All the others I have had were 32 installed. PowerDVD 19 - Video Player Software | CyberLink Appears to...
  7. power dvd wont play videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power dvd wont play videos: since the last update power dvd wont play vieos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-dvd-wont-play-videos/dc22e730-f6c0-4549-b2a9-f1b6a0538010
  8. cyberlink power DVD

cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...
  9. Cyberlink power recovery problem

Cyberlink power recovery problem: Hi I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery menu appears...
  10. Windows wont play a dvd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont play a dvd: I have a HP Pavilion Running Windows 10 it plays every cd and dvd i try. except i tried a set of dvd for school (all the other school dvds work) it didnt work so i ordered another one but the new set dosnt work either not any of them. when i put it in, the pc reads it and...