Windows 10: Music2pc - downloading error

Discus and support Music2pc - downloading error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello For quit a long time I was using this "Music2pc" (its portable and free) to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. Just had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Music2pc - downloading error

Hello
    For quit a long time I was using this "Music2pc" (its portable and free) to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc.
    Just had to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download.
    Recently I'm getting an error note as on attached screenshot, my network is OK, checked antivirus each time. Is something wrong with the system, ?
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 2, 2016

2. "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

How do I fix it??? "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

Downloading problems, Sep 2, 2016
  3. tiny_chef Win User
    downloading error

Hi, lachu. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! Can you further elaborate on your concern? What's the exact error message, phone's model and location? Make sure that you also have an active internet connection. You can try to toggle between cellular
    and WiFi connection, if available. Keep us posted.

tiny_chef, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

HTTP Error 301 means the URL link to the remote music file is wrong , the server might not be working , the link to the file is being miss-configured or the files themselves have been moved.

Link to a more detailed explanation... What is HTTP Status code 301 | Moved Permanently

Wullail, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Music2pc - downloading error - Similar Threads - Music2pc downloading error

2. download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download error: I was trying to download the minecraft launcher, but it would download and right at the end it would stop and say error code 0x80070005 what can i do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-error/89bb3a18-ff7d-4d25-8315-9253823d9cb1
  3. downloading error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading error: I am not able to download sea of thieves using the game pass. it shows an error of 0x80070002 .I checked all troubleshoot from box support...it won't work...help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-error/2760a446-8fbe-4c39-90d9-c8299e2cebc0
  4. download error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    download error: It keeps saying can't play, support.microsoft.com to check for guidance Ox80070016, I can not get my downloads to play. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-error/849b20c0-4d95-462c-93be-4f738ff4b0a6
  5. downloading error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading error: Whenever I go to download an app on the Microsoft store It says I don't have Internet even though I am connected and gives me a error code 0x800704cf. Is there anyway I can fix this?...
  6. Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3": I have used this software to download old songs for many years, including on this PC with Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I tried today and received error message as in question - but the song did download and was in my music folder but when I clicked it received a similar error...
  7. Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3"

in Windows 10 Support
    Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3": I have used this software to download old songs for many years, including on this PC with Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I tried today and received error message as in question - but the song did download and was in my music folder but when I clicked it received a similar error...
  8. Download Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Error: I am trying to download Autodesk Inventor and my computer keeps saying "Windows cannot find 'setup.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." This happens every time I try and download the program. What should I do to get the program downloaded...
  9. Error 423 Music2pc not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 423 Music2pc not working.: Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download. Recently I'm getting the error as on...
  10. Music2pc not working. Error 423

in Windows 10 Support
    Music2pc not working. Error 423: Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download. Recently I'm getting the error as on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find Error in music2pc

2. music2pc server error