Windows 10: Music2pc not working. Error 423

Discus and support Music2pc not working. Error 423 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mysticman, Jun 19, 2018.

1. mysticman Win User

Music2pc not working. Error 423

Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc.
    One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download.
    Recently I'm getting the error as on attached screenshot. My network is OK.
    I have just updated music2pc to the latest version.
    What could be wrong? Answers will be appreciated.

:)

mysticman, Jun 19, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Motim Win User
    Music2pc - downloading error

Hello
    For quit a long time I was using this "Music2pc" (its portable and free) to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc.
    Just had to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download.
    Recently I'm getting an error note as on attached screenshot, my network is OK, checked antivirus each time. Is something wrong with the system, ?
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Music2pc not working. Error 423

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

Music2pc not working. Error 423

1. Music2pc not working. Error 423 - Similar Threads - Music2pc working Error

2. I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018: I have been charged for Microsoft 365 basic by two different locations. One is Microsoft store remond, WA and the other is Microsoft store MSBill.Infowa Can you help me recover one of those payments?Gerald Rudd...
  3. I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018: I have been charged for Microsoft 365 basic by two different locations. One is Microsoft store remond, WA and the other is Microsoft store MSBill.Infowa Can you help me recover one of those payments?Gerald Rudd...
  4. windows system using 423 GB of space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows system using 423 GB of space.: Just started my new laptop and after a couple of days i noticed that my system space is taking away about 423GB for no reason. Can someone help me please?...
  5. windows system using 423 GB of space.

windows system using 423 GB of space.: Just started my new laptop and after a couple of days i noticed that my system space is taking away about 423GB for no reason. Can someone help me please?...
  6. not working , printer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not working , printer error: Hi,I'm trying to print out my documents however my PC is not allowing me to print. It's not connecting but I know driver is installed. I restarted the PC and printer but neither works....
  7. Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3"

Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3": I have used this software to download old songs for many years, including on this PC with Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I tried today and received error message as in question - but the song did download and was in my music folder but when I clicked it received a similar error...
  8. Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3"

in Windows 10 Support
    Music2PC recently giving "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden error 3": I have used this software to download old songs for many years, including on this PC with Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I tried today and received error message as in question - but the song did download and was in my music folder but when I clicked it received a similar error...
  9. Error 423 Music2pc not working.

Error 423 Music2pc not working.: Recently I was using this "Music2pc" to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. One Just has to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download. Recently I'm getting the error as on...
  10. Music2pc - downloading error

Music2pc - downloading error: Hello For quit a long time I was using this "Music2pc" (its portable and free) to download many kinds of music, classics, songs, etc. Just had to enter a name and start searching, after seconds got many answers, then clicking on the download button it started the download....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. music2pc not working

2. is music2pc still working