Windows 10: "Must Have" premium apps for WP

Discus and support "Must Have" premium apps for WP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello windows phone buddies ( must have been cool if we have a section on this forum for Windows Phone users), I have $23 in my windows phone (Lumia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badrobot, Sep 24, 2014.

1. badrobot Win User

"Must Have" premium apps for WP

Hello windows phone buddies ( must have been cool if we have a section on this forum for Windows Phone users), I have $23 in my windows phone (Lumia 1520) wallet that is about to expire in October. I don't know what to use it for. Any suggestions for a must have premium apps?

Is it true that at this point, no anti-virus or anti-malware is needed for WP?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

:)

badrobot, Sep 24, 2014
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Sep 24, 2014
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

4. "Must Have" premium apps for WP

Not sure on the apps side

When I have some money in my MS Wallet I use it to rent a few new release films that look interesting or buy the first episode of new TV shows which could be promising

I know you said apps, but just another thought if you want to spend the money

paulsalter, Sep 24, 2014
  5. badrobot Win User
    Thanks for the idea. I will definitely consider this also.

badrobot, Sep 24, 2014
  6. badrobot Win User
    Just an update. I purchased the "ShareFolder Explorer" app ($1.99).
    It can connect directly to any NAS device or to a shared folder on your PC.

"Must Have" premium apps for WP [​IMG]

Transferring files is as easy as going to the file and clicking "Share". The ShareFolder Explorer is one of the options to copy the file to. Just select the destination... NAS or PC.
    Of course, you can also copy files the other way.. NAS/PC to WP.

"Must Have" premium apps for WP [​IMG]

Very convenient for wireless file sharing within home network.

badrobot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Must Have" premium apps for WP

1. "Must Have" premium apps for WP - Similar Threads - Must premium apps

2. WP 8.1 to WP 10 Upgrade using OTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WP 8.1 to WP 10 Upgrade using OTC: I want to know how to upgrade my Nokia Lumia 1520 from 8.1 Lumia Denim to Windows Phone 10I tried the OTC Updater 8.2.1.0 and it shows an error:There are multiple root elements. Line 2, Position 2.I tried looking for answers in Microsoft Community but i was unable to open any...
  3. WP 8.1 to WP 10 Upgrade using OTC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WP 8.1 to WP 10 Upgrade using OTC: I want to know how to upgrade my Nokia Lumia 1520 from 8.1 Lumia Denim to Windows Phone 10I tried the OTC Updater 8.2.1.0 and it shows an error:There are multiple root elements. Line 2, Position 2.I tried looking for answers in Microsoft Community but i was unable to open any...
  4. mini militia in wp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mini militia in wp?: Hello my name is eddyjohns. I am here to discuss about mini militia. A game which every smart phone user have even people having local phones are playing mini militia . But here we are who buy such an expensive phone and too without any good apps. There are many more infinite...
  5. mini militia in wp?

mini militia in wp?: Hello my name is eddyjohns. I am here to discuss about mini militia. A game which every smart phone user have even people having local phones are playing mini militia . But here we are who buy such an expensive phone and too without any good apps. There are many more infinite...
  6. I have Solitaire Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Solitaire Premium: I have a premium subscription to Classic games--the Solitaire Games is now posting ads. My subscription was renewed in April. Does not show ads on the Words Game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-solitaire-premium/32168ba0-25db-4bfc-a17e-36a587b32021
  7. wp-4020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wp-4020: wp4020wifiusb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%88%B1%E6%99%AE%E7%94%9F-wp-4020/b579ace0-516d-4f0c-8e5c-9be37c5fc3ed
  8. Must Have Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Must Have Programs: What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated submitted by /u/beastmanus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1u8go/must_have_programs/
  9. myAppFree - WP App of the Day

myAppFree - WP App of the Day: [img] For those of you here who owns a Windows Phone, downloading "myAppFree" app (it's FREE) will give you access to "free app of the day". Today's (Feb 17) free app is a puzzle game called "Dwelp". I just downloaded it and this is the first I am...
  10. Free must have apps that improve your pcs performance?

Free must have apps that improve your pcs performance?: aside from cleaner..winrar ...what other free apps can u get? Please provide links..also are there any free word apps? 37155