Windows 10: Must login twice after Fall update

Discus and support Must login twice after Fall update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason, since todays' Windows 10 "update" must login twice now with same pin. 95711 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by danielson, Oct 17, 2017.

1. danielson Win User

Must login twice after Fall update

For some reason, since todays' Windows 10 "update" must login twice now with same pin.

:)

danielson, Oct 17, 2017
  2. JørgenJohanson, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Double login issue for windows 10

Hey everyone!

So after Fall Creators Update, I am starting to type my login twice to get to desktop.

Any idea on on how to fix this?

venzcorpuz, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can you delete the pin, login with your password then create a new pin?

Ztruker, Oct 17, 2017
  5. danielson Win User
    Ha! *really
    Removed PIN.
    Shutdown computer.
    Had to log back in at boot with password two times.

danielson, Oct 17, 2017
  6. danielson Win User
    danielson, Oct 17, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 17, 2017
  8. danielson Win User

Unchecked netplwiz - rebooted.
    Checked it again at reboot and double login is gone at third boot!
    Thank you Brink!

danielson, Oct 18, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Must login twice after Fall update - Similar Threads - Must login twice

2. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft login in twice: I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  3. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircosoft login in twice: I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  4. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Must copy text twice in Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Must copy text twice in Edge browser: If I highlight some text off the internet in Edge and press CTRL+C then go to paste the copied text somewhere else, it doesn't work. But if I highlight the text and hold CTRL then press C twice, then the text copies. This gets very frustrating because all my life I always had...
  6. Must copy text twice in Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Must copy text twice in Edge browser: If I highlight some text off the internet in Edge and press CTRL+C then go to paste the copied text somewhere else, it doesn't work. But if I highlight the text and hold CTRL then press C twice, then the text copies. This gets very frustrating because all my life I always had...
  7. Must copy text twice in Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Twice "Other user" login after updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Twice "Other user" login after updates: Hi there, I am having this particular issue which shows me (and for other collegues after last win10 updates) a double "other user" at login windows. Those PCs are bounded to domain, and everyone is encountering this issue. Build 17763.503 Ask if more info are needed....
  9. INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...

in Browsers and Email
    INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I thought it was more browser than OS related. Anyway, after last week's v1709 update, CCleaner has been deleting a file it never used to. C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\deprecated.cookie It shows up...
  10. WLAN Disabled randomly at login screen after W10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Disabled randomly at login screen after W10 Fall Creators Update: Greetings everyone: Running Windows 10 Home x64. I noticed ever since Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has been installed, when the system is powered up at the login lock screen, either the WiFi will be enabled and work normally or it will be disabled and when I click on...