Windows 10: Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

Discus and support Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tayhwah, Mar 4, 2016.

1. tayhwah Win User

Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files.

Thanks.

:)

tayhwah, Mar 4, 2016

2. w 10

l had no probs with W 7 2 monitors yyyyyyyyyyyy is there no mutiples displays y am l having this prob any one else????????thanku

andrewspath, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Nokia 701 Software update hangs

Nokia Suite is showing the software error after mutiple uninstalls and reinstalls.

Williamtell64---01, Mar 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check your motherboard manufacturer for driver updates and BIOS updates.

Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs

• CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Mar 5, 2016
  5. tayhwah Win User
    Attachment 67936

CPU-Z readings.

tayhwah, Mar 5, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    What mainboard do you have?

axe0, Mar 5, 2016
  7. tayhwah Win User
    It's a zotac but I am trying to find out which model. Trying to take pictures with my mobile phone.

UPDATE: It's a H55 micro ATX motherboard but there is no windows 10 BIOS driver update. Can I use Win7 64 bit drivers?

tayhwah, Mar 5, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Editing a post doesn't notify anyone of a change, it is better to just reply again.

Can you be more specific about the mainboard?

9. tayhwah Win User
    tayhwah, Mar 12, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please check for BIOS updates to start with *Smile
    There are no dates shown (or I can't find them) and the versions are completely different from the installed one according to your last log upload.

Thema:

1. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2 - Similar Threads - Mutiple BSOD Hanging

2. mutiple users configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mutiple users configuration: In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutiple-users-configuration/c1306a29-4ce0-443b-a9b1-cb1ed89d6d66
  3. Mutiple BSODs Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSODs Daily: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  4. troubles with mutiple software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubles with mutiple software: Some software, including Office365 including not being able to access online images and cannot install new language pack even the on my laptop is not working properly. Upon installing language pack, I got this message: Error Code> 30183-2016 2147954429. I also got the...
  5. BSOD hangs

BSOD hangs: How long should I wait? Or is this a chicken-and-egg problem? Windows 10 promises to restart after collecting information, but it can't restart because of INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR? P.S. The screen and the photo in my phone are not rotated 90 degrees. Microsoft's web site...
  6. minecraft mutiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft mutiple accounts: i heard if you get Minecraft the first time you can set up multiple smaller accounts that are free or cheaper using the same account can I and if so how can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mutiple-accounts/4eab439d-b78a-4a18-8a7d-e21887e91092
  7. mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything

mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything: Hello, I just build my first pc following all the instructions and everything, installing all the software and drivers and windows 10 but every time I try to do something appears BSOD, try multiple fixes , reinstall windows multiple times, but still keeps appearing BSOD every...
  8. Mutiple Random BSOD but especially when playing "The Division"

Mutiple Random BSOD but especially when playing "The Division": Hi! I have been having multiple BSOD in the recent weeks, maybe over 10 or 12 by now. It happens randomly, I can be opening a folder, using Firefox or playing. This especially happens when playing "The division", in this case, it is almost guarantee to happen within 1 hour of...
  9. Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10)

Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10): Hello, I have an Asus K53SV laptop which has had multiple BSODs ever since updating to Windows 8. By then it had been reverted to Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was released. The BSODs didn't stop and they are always random. Sometimes it's memory management,...
  10. Multiple BSOD and hanging

Multiple BSOD and hanging: Hi all. Been getting lots of BSODs and system hanging and restarts. Attached are my files. Thanks. 34822