Windows 10: Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10)

Discus and support Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Asus K53SV laptop which has had multiple BSODs ever since updating to Windows 8. By then it had been reverted to Windows 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blagru, Dec 29, 2015.

1. blagru Win User

Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10)

Hello,
    I have an Asus K53SV laptop which has had multiple BSODs ever since updating to Windows 8. By then it had been reverted to Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was released. The BSODs didn't stop and they are always random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times it's the drivers... I have done the RAM test with no issues for more than 4 hours. I don't know what to do anymore so I'm asking for help here. I have attached the DM log collector tool file and removed around 10 dump files since the limit of uploading is 8mb.

Thanks

EDIT: Use the file below this text because I uploaded the wrong file.
    Attachment 56106

:)

blagru, Dec 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 on ASUS N73S

Original Title: Windows 10 and ASUS N73S

Half-Year ago i upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10, but after two weeks of using this system on my ASUS N73S laptop, it just crashed with BSOD and all my data were lost. After this i restored Windows 7 and using it at this moment. And now i want to ask
    - this laptop-killing bug is fixed or not? (the upgrade app said,that my laptop is suitable for Win10)

ПоляковМаксим, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Why do I keep receiving BSODs? Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10) :(

On both my windows 10 asus laptop & my windows 7 custom desktop computer I keep receving BSODs Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10) :(

MEMORYdumpbsod.zip

Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10) [​IMG]

techlife95, Dec 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi blagru,

It seems there are no updates for your laptop for Windows 10.

I would suggest to clean install Windows 7 and install every update present at ASUS. If any update already is installed just reinstall it to remove any corrupted driver.
    Clean Install Windows 7 - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thema:

1. Mutiple BSODs on Asus laptop. (Windows 7 & 10) - Similar Threads - Mutiple BSODs Asus

2. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  3. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  4. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mutiple Printers Grouped on one USB port in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mutiple Printers Grouped on one USB port in Windows 7: I have been having a difficult time entering a new Thermal Printer on our PC for UPS and FEDEX printing. As a result, after many failed installs, I have multiple instances of printers all listed on the same USB port. Is there a way to eliminate some but not all of the...
  6. Mutiple Printers Grouped on one USB port in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mutiple Printers Grouped on one USB port in Windows 7: I have been having a difficult time entering a new Thermal Printer on our PC for UPS and FEDEX printing. As a result, after many failed installs, I have multiple instances of printers all listed on the same USB port. Is there a way to eliminate some but not all of the...
  7. Mutiple BSODs Daily

Mutiple BSODs Daily: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  8. BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10

BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10: Here's the system: ASUS VivoBook W202NA-DH02 Rugged 11.6-inch Windows 10 Home Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Celeron processor 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram, 64GB emmc hard drive, spill proof keyboard, USB 3.0 Purchased new 8 months ago. Worked fine until 1/7/2019. Worked in the morning....
  9. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2: Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026
  10. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...