Windows 10: MXI Access encrypted drive can't be read in 1607

Discus and support MXI Access encrypted drive can't be read in 1607 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have an encrypted USB drive that uses MXI Access 7.1. After inserting it, I run the unlock program, enter my password, and the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mjhorowitz, Nov 10, 2016.

1. MXI Access encrypted drive can't be read in 1607

Greetings,

I have an encrypted USB drive that uses MXI Access 7.1. After inserting it, I run the unlock program, enter my password, and the drive (usually F) appears and I can use it normally.

After updating to Win10 1607, the drive stopped working. It shows up in ThisPC, but when I click on it says "Please insert a disk into drive (D*Smile." I can't access the program to unlock the drive. On Win10 1511 and on all versions of win7 it works.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks!

:)

mjhorowitz, Nov 10, 2016

2. Bitlocker To Go with XTS-AES 128 destroyed my 8TB Hard Drive (Windows 10 1511/10586/November Update)

So far I have updated to 1607 and updated Storage Spaces, I used R-Studio to recovery the 6TB data (but it was 0.5% Encrypted, encryption-Paused)

My document drive that is 100% encrypted is still reading as " Unrecognized Data" I wonder if I should try recovery using the Microsoft's Bitlocker recovery tool. From what I last heard the 1607 recovery tool update could read XTS, but it show unreadable
    files after a required Scandisk.

If all else fails, I'm hoping Redstone 2 or DataSavers will help

ChaosEngines, Nov 10, 2016
  3. A-User-Where, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

MXI Access encrypted drive can't be read in 1607

1. MXI Access encrypted drive can't be read in 1607 - Similar Threads - MXI Access encrypted

2. Bitlocker interrupted encryption drive can't be accessed with its keys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker interrupted encryption drive can't be accessed with its keys: Hi, When I was encrypting a personal external usb drive on my corporate laptop the encryption process was interrupted and the drive is now not accessible. My laptop restarted during the encryption process due to a corporate security patch and I couldn't control or delay this...
  3. Bitlocker interrupted encryption drive can't be accessed with its keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker interrupted encryption drive can't be accessed with its keys: Hi, When I was encrypting a personal external usb drive on my corporate laptop the encryption process was interrupted and the drive is now not accessible. My laptop restarted during the encryption process due to a corporate security patch and I couldn't control or delay this...
  4. Bitlocker interrupted encryption drive can't be accessed with its keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't encrypt the drive access is denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't encrypt the drive access is denied: Hi, I have created a customized image for a Dell 5420 laptop everything has installed correctly was able to login with no issues. Run updates all is going well. The only issue I have is when I login as a regular user I can't get the C: drive to encrypt it gives me the error...
  6. can't encrypt the drive access is denied

in Windows 10 Support
    can't encrypt the drive access is denied: Hi, I have created a customized image for a Dell 5420 laptop everything has installed correctly was able to login with no issues. Run updates all is going well. The only issue I have is when I login as a regular user I can't get the C: drive to encrypt it gives me the error...
  7. Can't access external SSD drive which is encrypted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access external SSD drive which is encrypted: Hi there. I have an SSD drive that used to be my old laptop's main drive. It was encrypted using Win 8 bitlocker. I know the password. One day, the laptop stopped turning on. The fans switched on and the lights were there, but booting did not take place. I have a new...
  8. Bitlocker encrypted drive access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker encrypted drive access denied: When I open bitlocker password protected drive than error shows that "The code execution cannot proceed because FVEAPI.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". plz help me and how to fix this error. window 10 pro education version1909 [ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to access BitLocker encrypted drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access BitLocker encrypted drive: I add bitlocker to one off my drive after window it cant open with the password and even with the bitlocker recovery key . ***Original title: Bitlocker***...
  10. Help Getting an Encrypted Hard drive to read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Getting an Encrypted Hard drive to read: Hello I am new to Windows 10 and was pretty much forced to change over. I had a windows 7 laptop that I took into my local computer shop and when I got it back they had swapped out the 1TB Barracuda hard drive with a smaller one. they told me it was encrypted. I dont recall...