Windows 10: my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

Discus and support my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahmethan ulasli, Jun 11, 2024.

1. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what can i do?

:)

ahmethan ulasli, Jun 11, 2024

2. my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed

my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed and the have changed the email again so i cant see what email the used for it the email i saw them change it to was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you could please help recover it i would be very grateful shutting down the account would also be ok because i dont want any personal information to be stolen

Steve Linn, Jun 11, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 11, 2024
  4. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

1. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back - Similar Threads - account has been

2. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back: I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  6. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  7. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  8. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  9. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My account was hacked. Email has been changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked. Email has been changed.: My account was recently breached, and the email has been changed. I have the email that the person changed it to, but cannot get into my account in any other way. When I try to sign in, I'm prompted with, "We don't recognize that email", or "That account does not exist." This...