Windows 10: My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before

Discus and support My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my Microsoft account that I use everyday and that contain personal photos, Minecraft and some documents got disabled and I don't receive any SMS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mitirix Yaco, May 21, 2024.

1. My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before

Hi, my Microsoft account that I use everyday and that contain personal photos, Minecraft and some documents got disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them in the past, its been almost 3 mouths since I am trying to get it back, but every try is just a wasteof time, I tried almost everything, I changed the phone, changed the computer, chated with Microsoft support, nothing, I just wants to get my Microsoft account back.

:)

Mitirix Yaco, May 21, 2024
  2. tuktuktuk Win User

Outlook don´t receive messages

Hello everybody, After I renew my subscription of Microsoft 365, I stop receive messages. I tried from another account of email that I aggregated on windows fold and works, like from tenforuns also works. But anothers I don't receive. Can anybody Help? Best Regards 20H2 version number 19042.1237 compilation SO

tuktuktuk, May 21, 2024
  3. tanzib19 Win User
    Sms receiver list on 5800

I'm sorry to bother you people again! In 5800 is there any way to use recent sms receiver list? * I basically send sms frequently to some of my friends. It could be easier if there is recent sms receiver list so that I donot need to enter the number manually
    or select from phone book again and again

tanzib19, May 21, 2024
  4. Frabnkhs Win User

My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before

Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

SMS is actually sent via internet Email

On a phone when you sent a text to [standard 10 digit phone number] it is actually sending via internet email to the proper portal.

To sent a text from your Email to me it would be [my 10 digit phone number]@sms.myboostmobile.com
    To a T-Mobile phone it would be [10 digit phone number]@tmomail.net

A bit clumsy but can be done

Here is a Wikipedia page that gives a good description on how it works and down the page is a list of Phone Carrier SMS portals

SMS gateway - Wikipedia

Frabnkhs, May 21, 2024
Thema:

My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before

1. My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before - Similar Threads - account disabled don't

2. My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them before: Hi, my Microsoft account that I use everyday and that contain personal photos, Minecraft and some documents got disabled and I don't receive any SMS even if I used to receive them in the past, its been almost 3 mouths since I am trying to get it back, but every try is just a...
  3. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  4. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  5. not receiving sms verification

not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  6. not receiving sms verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  7. Not receiving sms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  8. Not receiving sms

Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  9. Not receiving sms

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. I have just received a sms is it for real

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have just received a sms is it for real: Dear lucky winner you have won $1.2 Million from UK Microsoft yearly promotion please contact Mrs Susan Edward on Email:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for claims. Is the above for real .as it SMS to me here in South Africa..@00:21am...please confirm if it is...