Windows 10: my activity history still here after clearing them completely

Discus and support my activity history still here after clearing them completely in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have done all the necessary procedure to clear my wins 10 activity history, yet my 30th of June stuff still here, it is somewhat worse than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithktam, Jul 30, 2018.

1. keithktam Win User

my activity history still here after clearing them completely

Hi, I have done all the necessary procedure to clear my wins 10 activity history, yet my 30th of June stuff still here, it is somewhat worse than before clearing the history as these remnant of history cannot be deleted manually *Shock, can someone help, please? thank you

:)

keithktam, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line Win User

Clear history in music + videos

So if you have a history item you want off that list, the only option you currently have at this time is to play other items. As they appear in the list, the older history items will scroll off the list.

I would ask that you consider offering your thoughts at the official suggestion box and hopefully someone on the team will push to have that implemented.

I can tell you that they DO READ THEM and your input would be valuable.

Feature suggestions can be made at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com

You could also use the Suggestion Box app to post suggestions & feature requests for wp8 from your windows
    phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Clearing Cortana's Pick Up Where You Left Off History?...

Hi,

You can follow the steps given below to clear Cortana's search history on your computer:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy.
    • On the left side of the window, look for Speech, inking & typing.
    • Click Stop getting to know me.
    • You will get a popup notification that will clear suggestions, just click
      Turn off
    • If you wish to make Cortana record again suggestions for you moving forward after clearing the history, you can turn it on again by clicking
      Get to know me.

Kindly give us feedback if this helped you with your concern.

Nick Dich, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. my activity history still here after clearing them completely - Similar Threads - activity history still

2. Activity History - Location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity History - Location: I am currently reviewing my Account History from my Microsoft account. More specifically the location data under Account History. I recognize all of the locations except one and it stands out like a sore thumb. The address is Gali No 4, Shahdara, DL 110093. I live in...
  3. my activity history still here after clearing them completely

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my activity history still here after clearing them completely: Hi, I have done all the necessary procedure to clear my wins 10 activity history, yet my 30th of June stuff still here, it is somewhat worse than before clearing the history as these remnant of history cannot be deleted manually *Shock, can someone help, please? thank you...
  4. Can't clear Defender history

Can't clear Defender history: Whenever I try to clear the history, a UAC prompt pops up, I click "Yes", and nothing happens. Is there a way to manually reset Defender? [img] 84624
  5. Can't clear Windows Defender history

Can't clear Windows Defender history: Hi, Windows defender found many viruses (false-positif that i'm sure) and I accepted them in Defender, but then i tried to clear history to be sure i'm note deleting theses 2 false-positif but it just won't clear.. Is that normal ? Am i the only one with this issue ? Using...
  6. Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears: On one of my child accounts the browsing history is not saving in Edge. I've tried a lot of settings and steps including the ones described here, Solved No Browser History in Edge - Windows 10 Forums However, it almost never displays any history. One time I had it save one...
  7. FF 57 Clear History

in Browsers and Email
    FF 57 Clear History: I have been unable to get FF 57 to automatically clear history when exiting. Did they change how it is done from earlier versions? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. 98848
  8. File explorer search history is not clearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer search history is not clearing: Hi I have gone through all the steps in the following thread, but my file search history is not clearing or updating. Search terms clear, but the old search reappears with deleted files on it. Search History in File Explorer - Clear in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums...
  9. Clear Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activity History in Windows 10: .reg or .bat automation ?! *Sad 98194
  10. Need help to clear Run history.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to clear Run history.: I've made sure there are no entries in the RunMRU key (there were none) and even tried deleting the key. Also restarted windows. There must be some settings elsewhere. What can I do to clear the history? [img] 69021