Windows 10: My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

Discus and support My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheYellowFlash, Apr 18, 2024.

1. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You

:)

TheYellowFlash, Apr 18, 2024

2. My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is very choppy and frequently cuts out. What do I do?

It is my audio, not my headphones. I tested with another headphone and it was the same, it keeps cutting out and gets very choppy and low quality. I am on windows 11

Arjun Arvind, Apr 18, 2024
  3. IrepY Win User
    Audio keeps cutting

Hi, I always had issues with the audio driver on my computer somewhy. Yesterday I installed Realtek 6.0.8702.1 which is listed as the compatible audio driver for my motherboard (ASUS PIRIME H310-K R2.0).

Rolling back/updating the driver does not fix the issue.

I ran the troubleshooter multiple times, but it could not find a fix.

No matter which port I plug my speaker in (jbl charge 4) the audio still keeps cutting, but when i use a headset, I have no issues.

I tried reinstalling the driver multiple times.

It is really frustrating, I hope we can find a solution!

IrepY, Apr 18, 2024
  4. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Hi All,

I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge).

I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself is i5-7500 with 8 GB Ram, and the sound is so choppy it is unusable.

I have tried everything:

1: Uninstalling the drivers from device manager, rebooting and letting windows install the default drivers.
    2: Installing the latest Widcomm Bluetooth Drivers (12.0.1.940)
    3: Changed all the settings as recommended from the various posts on the web including changing the headphones service to Audio Sink only.

Nothing works, the Audio is cutting out very rapidly, sometimes 1-2 times a second, then it might be fine for a few seconds then starts again.

The bluetooth does not get disconnected, it is just the audio. It is pretty much unusable as it stands.

Please can someone help me out with this?

cyph3r5hark, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

1. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards... - Similar Threads - audio keeps cutting

2. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...: Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You...
  3. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  4. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  5. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. glitchy audio that keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    glitchy audio that keeps cutting out: I've only started to run into this problem up until a couple of days ago. when i try to run two things at once for example, Red Dead Redemption 2 and a youtube video, my audio starts to cut out and be really glitchy....
  7. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio keeps cutting out on new laptop

Audio keeps cutting out on new laptop: My sister recently got a new laptop : NX.HLYEK.009 | Acer Aspire 3 17.3” Laptop | ao.com She complained that the audio started randomly cutting off, so I went to the manufacturer's website and I got the audio drivers and installed them, it seemed to be fine but today she...
  9. Audio keeps cutting out and back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio keeps cutting out and back on.: [ATTACH] So I got windows 10 installed about three weeks ago on my pc that had windows 7 on it since forever. And everytime I try watching a youtube video the sound cuts off for a sec, then plays again for a minute, then cuts out for a second, then plays for another...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy: Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge). I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself...