Windows 10: my audio sound and microphone removed.

Discus and support my audio sound and microphone removed. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my audio sound and microphone has been removed. How do I download it back onto my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by connie-1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. connie-1 Win User

my audio sound and microphone removed.

my audio sound and microphone has been removed. How do I download it back onto my computer?

:)

connie-1, Aug 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 problem - microphone too quiet.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Pleas follow the steps to run Microphone troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in search.
    • Open it and click on view all on left side.
    • Find Recording Audio and run it and check if it helps.
    One more thing I would suggest you to check in program and features if you have any sound or recording application installed by Lenovo.

If yes I suggest either disable it or remove it and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. my audio sound and microphone removed. - Similar Threads - audio sound microphone

2. Microphone audio sounds compressed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone audio sounds compressed?: My Blue Yeti microphone audio sounds very compressed, like it has some sort of noise suppression filter being used. On other devices it sounds fine, so clearly it's not the microphone itself. Here's an older thread that was never resolved which featured the exact same problem...
  3. Microphone audio sounds compressed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone audio sounds compressed?: My Blue Yeti microphone audio sounds very compressed, like it has some sort of noise suppression filter being used. On other devices it sounds fine, so clearly it's not the microphone itself. Here's an older thread that was never resolved which featured the exact same problem...
  4. Microphone audio sounds compressed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio to my Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio to my Microphone: all microphones except my Bluetooth one will not generate any sound PS if I record something like a Youtube video in a recording the internal sound does come through but if I speak into my Boom Microphone or built in Real in the PC no sound the sound shows in the text bar but...
  6. No audio to my Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio to my Microphone: all microphones except my Bluetooth one will not generate any sound PS if I record something like a Youtube video in a recording the internal sound does come through but if I speak into my Boom Microphone or built in Real in the PC no sound the sound shows in the text bar but...
  7. Microsoft upgrade removed my sound and microphone drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft upgrade removed my sound and microphone drivers: my microsoft was updated and i lost my audio and microphone drivers that came standard with my dell laptop inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1, using a nvidia sound drivers?? How do undo the damage caused by the upgrade...
  8. Microphone audio always sounds crackling noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone audio always sounds crackling noises: I am using the Gaming Headset H220 from HP. The sound from the speakers is fine, but the sound from the microphone is only crackling noises (like I listen to myself). I am currently using the High Definition Audio Device drivers for both the headphone speakers and microphone....
  9. System audio/sound plays through microphone

System audio/sound plays through microphone: Hi Microsoft, I have been trying this issue for a while, this is going to be my last resort. Basically, my headset Mic picks up anything that is playing in my computer. no, There is no audio bleed from the headphones & if I am in a call in a discord for eg. they can hear...
  10. Headset audio/sound works but microphone doesn't.

Headset audio/sound works but microphone doesn't.: Hi, I've been experiencing this problem for a week now, and it is very frustrating. When I go to the Windows 'Sounds' tab, then "Playback". It says that my headset (Logitech G231) is plugged in and working. Then when I go to the 'Recording' tab, it says: "Not plugged in"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why has my mircrophone been removed