Windows 10: My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

Discus and support My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new computer (the DESKTOP-ASHI8QN). And I am trying to Connect My Bamboo Ink Pen and every time I try to connected it nothing shows up...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaylaBenoit, Jul 5, 2018.

1. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

I bought a new computer (the DESKTOP-ASHI8QN). And I am trying to Connect My Bamboo Ink Pen and every time I try to connected it nothing shows up... and the no light is blinking. I reconnected and replaced everything but nothing seems to work

:)

LaylaBenoit, Jul 5, 2018

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jul 5, 2018
  3. allisonMS Win User
    Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi, I just purchased my Bamboo Ink pen for windows ink and it's not working. I just purchased an HP Envy x360 and I can connect the pen to the device (when I click the end I can open up windows ink workspace) however I cannot write on the computer with this
    pen. I was told this was compatible. Can anyone help me get the bamboo pen to write?

allisonMS, Jul 5, 2018
  4. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

Bamboo Ink Pen

Do I need a Bamboo Tablet for my Bamboo Ink Pen to work? The button at the top of the pen works fine, but nothing else works. Please help me.

BillyKoumoutsos, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

1. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink Pen

2. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  3. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  4. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  5. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  8. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  9. bamboo pen

bamboo pen: my bamboo pen will not write - i checked all settings & it works fine but will not write https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bamboo-pen/19f05529-3498-45e9-b5d3-f09b237c9df7
  10. Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer

Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer: I purchased a Bamboo Ink stylus at the same time that I purchased a HP Pavilion x360m convertible and I can not get the stylus to connect thru bluetooth to my computer. The stylus comes with 1/2 page of instructions and they are very simple, they just do not work. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect bamboo pen

2. bamboo pen wont connect

3. bamboo pen CONNECT

4. connect bamboo pen,
  5. my bamboo pen wont connect,
  6. bamboo ink pen not connecting,
  7. how to connect a bamboo ink pen,
  8. connect bamboo ink,
  9. connecting bamboo pen,
  10. why will my bamboo ink pen not connect,
  11. bamboo pen connection,