Windows 10: My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing

Discus and support My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I install iobit driver booster..after finish installation..it scan my computer..after that,it show some driver need to update..i update it and i go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by farhanpaan, Oct 23, 2017.

1. My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing

I install iobit driver booster..after finish installation..it scan my computer..after that,it show some driver need to update..i update it and i go to sleeping then when i wake up i see my computer did not connect with wifi anymore..i try to restore my driver back..it not working too..i try check my device manager and search for network adapters..some drivers are missing..i try download drivers at Acer webpages..acer one Z1402 windows 10@64 bit..i download (Wireless LAN_Realtek_1030.1.715.2015_W10x64,Chipset_Intel_10.1.1.11_W10x64,Realtek LAN (Broadwell) RTL8111G) and install it but its not working too..i try to use LAN. Its connect to internet but Wifi cant...help me...i also have another problems...my OneDrive and windows Store also cant working..i cant sign in and download any file..please help me...*cry*cry..i dont know what i have to do...i try solution in internet but its not working

:)

farhanpaan, Oct 23, 2017

2. bluetooth not working after upgradation from win 7 to win 10

hi

I have a HP Probook 4420s laptop. Recently I have upgraded to win 10. and found that Bluetooth option is no where to be found. Wifi option is there. Even on action center the icon for Bluetooth is missing. please help me to fix this problem.

NEELANJANCHAKRABORTY1984, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Russ B. Win User
    Windows phone 8.1 WiFi problem

So I actually figured out what's causing this (at least in my case). It's the bluetooth getting stuck when I toggle the wifi off then on again. After a day or so of use, if i toggle my wifi off then back on after a few minutes, it won't find any networks.
    Then, if I try to disable bluetooth, the icon freezes for a bit and the wifi icon turns off! Then after a few seconds the bluetooth icon finally turns off. If i re-enable wifi at this time, it works just fine. The moment i turn bluetooth back
    on it chokes out the wifi again...

I do have a Microsoft Band connected to my bluetooth... I wonder if that has something to do with it. It only seems to have started happening in the past few months it seems.

Any way, just more details on this and a temporary workaround until (hopefully) Windows Phone 10 fixes this. The work around is to turn off your bluetooth since wifi and bluetooth don't seem to get along on this phone after toggling wifi.

Russ B., Oct 23, 2017
  4. My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing

Hi farhanpaan. Welcome to the TenForums @farhanpaan

First off uninstall any iobit. Personally I do not recommend any driver updating software. Windows does a good job but I work from the premise if it ain't broken don't fix it.

Next I would try a Network reset. This should remove your device adapters and permit them to be re-installed by Windows.

Start => Settings => Network & internet => Scroll to bottom of right hand side =>Network Reset

This will cause you to “Forget” your wireless passwords and you may have to reset any VPN or customized communication software if you use.

Then restart and test.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 23, 2017
    farhanpaan, Oct 24, 2017
  6. Did you do the network reset and reboot?

By the way what version and build are you on?

Windows key + R, type winver, enter

Search for trouble shooters on your PC. In V1703 and 1709 Start => Settings => Update and Security => Troble shooters in left hand column.

Scroll down to network adapters and try this. If asked or have option run as administrator.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing

1. My bluetooth and Wifi icon missing - Similar Threads - bluetooth Wifi icon

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. WIFI icon missing

WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  5. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  6. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth and WiFi icons missing from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and WiFi icons missing from Windows 11: Need some help. So, a majority of times in my taskbar the bar at the bottom right of the screen the Bluetooth & WiFi symbol doesn't show.When I run troubleshooter, it says - "Bluetooth is no longer available on this device". Same Happens with WiFi. They disappear from the...
  8. Bluetooth and WiFi icons missing from Windows 11

Bluetooth and WiFi icons missing from Windows 11: Need some help. So, a majority of times in my taskbar the bar at the bottom right of the screen the Bluetooth & WiFi symbol doesn't show.When I run troubleshooter, it says - "Bluetooth is no longer available on this device". Same Happens with WiFi. They disappear from the...
  9. Wifi Icon missing

Wifi Icon missing: So, after a while i had installed win10 my wi-fi icon is gone and the problem is that in my setting the icon is activated and wi-fi driver works but still can t find a wifi to connect, only solution that i have find is to create a new connection at my home wifi and now i have...
  10. wifi icon missing

wifi icon missing: from 2nd july, after the last windows 10 update, wifi icon is missing and I am unable to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-icon-missing/982e47a0-2836-4c78-bd59-1da1d5fe6619