Windows 10: my browsers on windows 10 doesn't recognize arabic

Discus and support my browsers on windows 10 doesn't recognize arabic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when some one send me email in Arabic not all the text appears correctly especially in the title or in the attached file it shows up as attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hibaa, Dec 26, 2015.

1. hibaa Win User

my browsers on windows 10 doesn't recognize arabic

when some one send me email in Arabic not all the text appears correctly especially in the title or in the attached file
    it shows up as attached image " capture.png"

how can i solve it

:)

hibaa, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Karem1974 Win User

Arabic

my mobile doesnot recognize arabic languge

Karem1974, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Do we have Arabic language support in windows 7 (mango) browser

When I am hitting www.samba.com from browser (windows mobile - mango), I am not getting Arabic text in browser, But same url is working fine windows phone 8 browser. We are getting Arabic text in browser.

RajeevSaxena, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

my browsers on windows 10 doesn't recognize arabic

1. my browsers on windows 10 doesn't recognize arabic - Similar Threads - browsers doesn't recognize

2. Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones: Up until some hours ago my PC worked fine, then I unplugged my headphones, and when I plugged them back in they didn't show up in the audio device list. I searched for some solutions online and eventually I uninstalled them and restarted, but not only did that not fix the...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones: Up until some hours ago my PC worked fine, then I unplugged my headphones, and when I plugged them back in they didn't show up in the audio device list. I searched for some solutions online and eventually I uninstalled them and restarted, but not only did that not fix the...
  4. Arabic keyboard 101 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic keyboard 101 doesn't work: Arabic 101 keyboard doesn't work, when I download the Arabic language, the language doesn't appear in the taskbar, when I convert it to 102 layout it appears and works, but in 101 layout doesn't work at all. I tried several solutions but didn't work, and I had to download an...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD

Windows 10 doesn't recognize SSD: I have an Asus X510UQ and a new 250GB Samsung EVO970Plus NVMe. I checked the BIOS, every single driver that popped up on Google and everything is up do date. My computer runs on an HDD drive and has an extra slot in the motherboard for an SSD drive. I looked online and...
  6. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet: I've been trying to set my drawing tablet up with my computer but in the system's display, there aren't any screens that show up in the multiple displays area. From what I've seen there is supposed to be a display even when there is only 1 monitor where there is a box with...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't properly recognize my resolution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't properly recognize my resolution: Hi there, I have an issue with a computer. It's an older asus tower with an i5 3450, 16gb of ram and a gt620. I recently purchased a 2K display, but windows won't go higher than 1080p. Also the colores seem to be really washed out. I plugged it into another pc which has...
  9. windows doesn't recognize new default browser

windows doesn't recognize new default browser: I (and also an HP tech.) have installed and set-up Google Chrome as default browser but sites and pages are still opened with Edge or IE the other browsers on this PC. Even the google chrome page opens on IE!! Have set and reset chrome as default many times in 2 days it is...
  10. Windows 10 Doesn't recognize my DVD drive

Windows 10 Doesn't recognize my DVD drive: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Now my computer doesn't recognize my DVD drive. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-my-dvd-drive/d8dd6b63-9849-4bc9-8a02-818012d86915