Windows 10: My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back

Discus and support My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i had a few months without BDOS. But now they are back. I had some in January (about 4 the whole month). But today i had 4-5. I even had a pink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karlkarlsen, Feb 6, 2016.

1. My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back

Hi,
    i had a few months without BDOS. But now they are back. I had some in January (about 4 the whole month). But today i had 4-5. I even had a pink one, which i have never seen before. I had one while booting and the last one was a few minutes ago. I recognized, that the Bluescreen was in bad resolution like only VGA mode or something. I need your help again *Sad
    Its also mentionable that i cant udate my nvidea driver using the nvidea center. So i reinstalled the driver manually last month or so. But its up to date....
    Another lue perhaps: Some Bluescreens didnt create a minidump...

I realy have no idea and would be very thankful if someone could help me. Thanks alot!!!!

:)

karlkarlsen, Feb 6, 2016

2. Too many BSODS to count... Pointing towards memory corruption.

I ran Driver Verifier and still got the same "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (amd_xata.sys)" bsod twice but no minidumps were saved.

Here is my Event Viewer log after running Driver Verifier: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoZ9Od5vFyzhgdQwCgSid5bX7EXZTA

To answer the other person's question, I upgraded my RAM quite a few months ago. The bsods only started happening about a month later though. Also, If I switch out my new RAM for my old RAM, the bsods still persist.

iCantThinkOfPoliteUserNames, Feb 6, 2016
  3. BSOD... help and options, please.

About two months ago, I started getting BSODs like crazy in Win10. The oddity was the timing. Games would run fine, but just surfing the internet would crash. Finally related the issue to downloading stuff from the internet. Major triggers were downloads
    of 3-5GB or more. Further, even transferring from drive to drive or within my network seemed to cause one.

The old BSODs I got were mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT among a few others... now, after wiping my old stuff and reinstalling Win7, I had none. Now, after upgrading back to 10, I'm getting new BSOD IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL consistantly. At least this time I'm getting
    Dump Files... I've attempted to read them, but I don't really know what I'm looking at. I know I should be looking at memory in general, I don't know if it's my RAM, drives, or GPU memory... Win10 is terrible about relaying info to fix itself. Even tried replacing
    somedrivers I thought might be the culprits... no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

OneDrive Link, last 3 Dump files: Devyn_Clark Dump Files.zip

Thanks for anything you guys can tell me.

Devyn_Clark, Feb 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back

It seems Gigabyte doesn't provide support for your motherboard, but there are some drivers that need updating like the nvidia audio and Gigabyte GBB36x Controller drivers.

Please update Driver Reference Table - t_mouse.sys

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 62899
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {ffffe008722163e0, 2, 1, fffff8006794405b} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiCompleteFlipEntry+20b ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkmstart end module name fffff800`67a80000 fffff800`6871c000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Tue Oct 13 17:43:56 2015 (561D26BC) CheckSum: 00C4FCDD ImageSize: 00C9C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Feb 6, 2016
  5. Hi and thank you for your help.
    I was very busy due to my studies. I need to apologize that i reply that late. I did everything you suggested with no errors. The system was fine until today. The first problem today was a freeze while playing a game. After restarting i got bluescreens. I did the "Grafic Driver replace" step again today and i run CHDKSK and SFCSCAN now.

I have no Idea what is the reason for the Freezes and BSOD.

Many thanks in advance!!!

karlkarlsen, Feb 22, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I have a small feeling this might be a bit of troubleshooting, but whenever I said that it wasn't true.
    Lets start with a memory test and please also check Windows Update for updates.

My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80209289142, ffffd0008bf0fb70, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote]

7. MemTest completed without any error. Additionaly i cleaned my PC like never before. I removed any Hardware including RAM, any cables and removed the fan coverage of the graphic borad. I cleaned it before but this time i went deeper. There was a bulk of dust. I have the feeling that it is working better now. I used the PC for about 5 hours continous without BSOD or any freeze. I´m afraid do mark this as solved but i´m confident of. I will update the Post if BSOD appear in the next days. If not i mark it as solved.

Thank you so far

karlkarlsen, Feb 24, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Keep me posted on the situation *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back - Similar Threads - BSODs were fixed

2. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  3. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  4. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disk usage always 100% I fixed it once a few months ago but it always comes back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk usage always 100% I fixed it once a few months ago but it always comes back: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fried_My_oreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkl1nt/disk_usage_always_100_i_fixed_it_once_a_few/
  6. BSOD on and off for months now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on and off for months now: I built a pc late last year and have been having on and off BSOD issues. Specs are Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3070 FE, Corsair Vengeance 2x8 3600, ASUS TUF X570 Pro, Western Digital Black 500 gb nvme, Western Digital 2 tb hdd, and EVGA supernova 750 GT. My original build had a...
  7. Hey Guys! I got a problem to work with for a few months and i cant fix it! This pop up is...

Hey Guys! I got a problem to work with for a few months and i cant fix it! This pop up is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zTation_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enl1cf/hey_guys_i_got_a_problem_to_work_with_for_a_few/
  8. Help with my built computer from a few months ago?

Help with my built computer from a few months ago?: Hey everyone, back in July I built my computer with a ryzen 3600. However, I have been getting constant BSODS and freezes from the past few months, and the longest I’ve ever went without a crash was not even a week. I’m wasn’t sure where to start, so I decided to start by...
  9. Windows update will not turn back on after manually switching it off a few months ago. How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update will not turn back on after manually switching it off a few months ago. How...: A few months ago, when the April 2018 update came out, I updated my computer with the huge update that has caused numerous issues for people where their computer would not boot after update. This happened to me but I managed to get in and reverse it. I manually turned off...
  10. Microsoft support just fixed my pc a few days ago. Now needing help

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft support just fixed my pc a few days ago. Now needing help: Ok I guess there was something wrong with the iso or something like that not to shore. But now that has been fixed I even had to create a new account which I kind of liked I started over from scratch but without losing my files. So here's the question that I have? How...