Windows 10: My C: Drive has no space left

Discus and support My C: Drive has no space left in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by General Maximus1, Dec 8, 2023.

1. My C: Drive has no space left

I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General Maximus

:)

General Maximus1, Dec 8, 2023

2. No space left on c drive

No space left on c drive to install updates capacity on cdrive 28gb lots of space on other drive.

I cannot even download apps help

iaincameron1, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

My C: Drive has no space left

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CMy C: Drive has no space  left :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

My C: Drive has no space left

1. My C: Drive has no space left - Similar Threads - Drive has space

2. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  3. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  4. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,: ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-55gb-of-space-in-my-c-drive-left/d0378377-5e53-4e1f-9111-b80def5860f7
  5. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,: ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-55gb-of-space-in-my-c-drive-left/d0378377-5e53-4e1f-9111-b80def5860f7
  6. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  7. System drive no space left

System drive no space left: Hi again everyone. I've recently developed a problem with my laptop, where the boot drive is completely full. I'm not sure what could be causing this. The laptop in question is a gaming laptop with a 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD Boot drive. I've tried all the usual cleaning...
  8. C Drive suddenly has no space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive suddenly has no space: So here's some backstory: Around a week ago, I checked the amount of space my C drive (windows) had, and it had around 46 GB. Also, during this time, the number of GB it had was constantly changing, even if I haven't downloaded or updated anything at all. But the changes...
  9. Why It says My C drive has 17.1MB left of disk space, where did it go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why It says My C drive has 17.1MB left of disk space, where did it go?: The folders inside the C: are 6GB, 1GB, 647MB, 20GB, and 567 MB. And my total C: space is 222 GB of space. So I don't think if you add up the folder sizes it adds up to 222GB. So where did my space go? It should be more than 17.1MB i would think. It was 100GB and...
  10. Windows C: drive has no space?

Windows C: drive has no space?: So, my C: drive has 117 GB of space. Problem is, even when I uninstall nearly everything from it, especially the most intensive, space-consuming applications, the most I can get is like 20 GB free out of 117, meaning something to the effect of 97 GB arestill taken up. But...