Windows 10: My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates....

Discus and support My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The calendar continues to wipe clean the previous months dates. It will retain things like government holidays but anything I input is erased. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blkoi, Jan 7, 2016.

1. blkoi Win User

My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates....

The calendar continues to wipe clean the previous months dates. It will retain things like government holidays but anything I input is erased.
    This is frustrating because I often need to look back to see when something happened and if the calendar erases these dates it is worthless..

The app is connected to an outlook account.

So, does anyone know how to make Windows calendar stop doing this?
    If not, does anyone know of a better calendar app?

Thank you
    Antionette

:)

blkoi, Jan 7, 2016

2. Error code 0x80070426 in Windows 10 Calendar

Can't access my Calendar on Widows 10. The calendar window says the "your outlook account settings are out-of-date." When I click fix this I get Error code 0x80070426 in Windows 10. The outlook.com calendar works fine but it keep saying.

Thoughts

BillPotter1163, Jan 7, 2016
  3. my Moto Q9C keeps wiping out my contacts when synchronizing! help!

Hi,

Download PIM Backup from www.dotfred.net and backup your data. Then you can safely connect to your Vista PC to sync. If something goes, which I doubt, you will be able to restore your data using PIM Backup.

Linley.

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Jan 7, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hi Antoinette,

I agree that entries in the Windows calendar app seem to disappear but this is because it does not populate your old entries from the past, however, if you look at your outlook calendar via your online account you will see that they are still there and have not been erased.

Hope this helps!

philc43, Jan 8, 2016
  5. blkoi Win User
    Thank you Philc43,
    I logged into Outlook and voila! everything is still there!!
    But....how do I get it all to come back to the app?
    It's nice that it's populated outlook but without logging in every time, how am I to see it?
    Perhaps I am just asking for too much....
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Antionette

blkoi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates.... - Similar Threads - Calendar keeps wiping

2. Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20: Hello tireless Microsoft team, we Muslim Iranians are confused by the solar and lunar dates in the calendar.We ask you and the Microsoft team to request a calendar that has a solar and lunar calendar in the taskbar on the right.A calendar that shows us the Gregorian and world...
  3. Windows 10 out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 out of date: I woke up today and had a new symbol on the taskbar saying. "Your version of Windows 10 has reached the end of service. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported."When I go to update my P.C it`s up to date with Windows insider Dev channel, and when I...
  4. Windows 10 wiped out all my documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wiped out all my documents: I switched on my HP laptop today and worked on it, everything was fine. I left it on sleep for about 2 hours, and came back to find there was a notification that Windows had signed me out of my user account. However, it logged in, and I found my desktop wallpaper was changed...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out: Hi, I use my calendar app only on my desktop. I do not sync it with anything, as I don't have an iphone or android phone. I only use it to record appointments on the desktop. A few days ago, I did not receive a reminder bell for an upcopming appointment, when I checked...
  6. Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10: Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10. Password is correct. How can this problem be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-settings-are-out-of-date-in-mail-or/e8832ec4-61e5-4ac1-aaaa-c8a7693f8245
  7. Windows 10 wiped out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wiped out: I recently sat down at my SONY VAIO running WIndows 10 and on the screen was the msg WINDOWS Server 2012 R2 Press Enter to Install As I did not want to install WS2012 R2 I rebooted the box. After that it tried to reboot over and over for then next several hours and I...
  8. it say my windows 10 is out of date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    it say my windows 10 is out of date: my windos 10 says its out of date and it wont let me get updates not even for apps how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-say-my-windows-10-is-out-of-date/4d4b6d1a-2ece-4647-96bd-bb730cfbfe16"
  9. Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date

Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date: Hi: My windows 10 Calendar says it is out of date, every time I open it. When I click the "fix" box it sens me to my google account and then has me log in. It attempts to "fix" then gives me an error message Error code 0x00003a. This error is associated with printer...
  10. windows 10 calendar date format

windows 10 calendar date format: Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I have started to use the calendar but that format is still in USA format and I want to change it. I added google calendar...