Windows 10: my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915

Discus and support my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Phuket TVEnglish Channel, Jul 28, 2018.

1. my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915

my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915

:)

Phuket TVEnglish Channel, Jul 28, 2018
  2. emil_tr Win User

HTC HD7 cover/case/sheat?

Not sure if it is an appropriate question...

Can anyone suggest me a good cover/case/sheat?

emil_tr, Jul 28, 2018
  3. CJLim Win User
    N80 case

I am currently using a crystal case but it keeps cracking. Can anyone suggest any good cases for this phone?

CJLim, Jul 28, 2018
  4. ruvann Win User

Nokia 5800 Gap in casing, possible solution

Hi

My previous post concerning a suggestion on a possible solution was deleted, so now I will just ask...

WHAT exactly will VOID the warrantee?

What can a person do about the gap in the casing of the 5800XM?

Do people just have to keep sending back and reject all pthe phones with these faults until a person is lucky enough to one day get a flawless model?

I suggested a possible solution seeing that none is given by Nokia for their lack of build quality on this phone.

So anyone with any ideas, please help

Thank you

ruvann, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915 - Similar Threads - case still why

2. Solution to case # 7028641952

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  3. Solution to case # 7028641952

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  4. You are not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of the case.: What is this ****? I need help and can't even contact MS cause of this! See that MS has done nothing to fix this. Can't even update my drivers. Nothing but errors. Since MS wont help, can someone please tell me how to update Base system device and SM Bus Controller. I have...
  5. 'you are not the owner of this case'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'you are not the owner of this case': i am trying to get access to support on the telephone customer service number, it just wants to send me a text message with a website that i have already visitedand when i try to open a chat, it says i am 'not the owner of this case!'my issues are 2-fold - i am trying to...
  6. 'you are not the owner of this case'

'you are not the owner of this case': i am trying to get access to support on the telephone customer service number, it just wants to send me a text message with a website that i have already visitedand when i try to open a chat, it says i am 'not the owner of this case!'my issues are 2-fold - i am trying to...
  7. 'you are not the owner of this case'

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. You are not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of the case.: Trying to contact Support and can't get past "You are not the owner of the case." I followed a suggested link from this site and that went nowhere. I wanted to report an annoying, persistent email. This is the bothersome email:...
  9. You are not the owner of the case.

You are not the owner of the case.: Trying to contact Support and can't get past "You are not the owner of the case." I followed a suggested link from this site and that went nowhere. I wanted to report an annoying, persistent email. This is the bothersome email:...
  10. you are not the owner of the case

in Windows 10 Customization
    you are not the owner of the case: When using Microsoft technical support, trying to chat, at a certain point, I get: "you are not the owner of the case".and no chat! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-not-the-owner-of-the-case/0f42baee-690d-42b3-9441-1006cf59743d