Windows 10: My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.

Discus and support My command prompt is showing as an invalid program. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to open my cmd it auto closes. I tried using RUN, but it says "Windows cannot find 'cmd'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Йоан Гайдаров, May 21, 2024.

1. My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.

When I try to open my cmd it auto closes. I tried using RUN, but it says "Windows cannot find 'cmd'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again". I researched the web, but I've found nothing. Here are some screenshots from the problem: https://imgur.com/a/YfyncpC ; https://imgur.com/a/p7uewSU ;Thanks in advance!

:)

Йоан Гайдаров, May 21, 2024
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 21, 2024
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, May 21, 2024
  4. cwtech Win User

My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, May 21, 2024
Thema:

My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.

1. My command prompt is showing as an invalid program. - Similar Threads - command prompt showing

2. My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My command prompt is showing as an invalid program.: When I try to open my cmd it auto closes. I tried using RUN, but it says "Windows cannot find 'cmd'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again". I researched the web, but I've found nothing. Here are some screenshots from the problem:...
  3. command prompt showing user account?

command prompt showing user account?: due to forgetting password, I did a shift —>restart. I was able to select advance options then command prompt. I was going to try to rest password through the cmd line, but it was asking for password there too. So I was trying to exit this command prompt screen, but every...
  4. The command prompt password is showing incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The command prompt password is showing incorrect: I have tried all passwords i could recall but still it is showing incorrect and i i can't do anything from the windows as i on the log in screen it is showing that due to a change in security settings to set up a new pin click on setup new pin but when I am clicking on the...
  5. The command prompt password is showing incorrect

The command prompt password is showing incorrect: I have tried all passwords i could recall but still it is showing incorrect and i i can't do anything from the windows as i on the log in screen it is showing that due to a change in security settings to set up a new pin click on setup new pin but when I am clicking on the...
  6. Invalid File not deleting even through command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid File not deleting even through command prompt: Hi,I have this file in a folder system that won't delete no matter what I do. I have tried to delete both the directory and the file itself but it gave me errors both times.Is there a way to delete this file?...
  7. Invalid File not deleting even through command prompt

Invalid File not deleting even through command prompt: Hi,I have this file in a folder system that won't delete no matter what I do. I have tried to delete both the directory and the file itself but it gave me errors both times.Is there a way to delete this file?...
  8. Invalid File not deleting even through command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized": I executed some commands like ipconfig,netsh, cipher, etc etc but they all showed up as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". I have worked with these commands before and they were working properly until today. What could be the...
  10. uninstall program with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program with command prompt: I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt....