Windows 10: My computer constantly crashing (Display

Discus and support My computer constantly crashing (Display in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] My computer is crashing every time I turn on my computer. It crashes after around 15 minute. After it crashes once, it crashes right away right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wooseoklee, Feb 25, 2016.

1. My computer constantly crashing (Display

My computer constantly crashing (Display [​IMG]

My computer is crashing every time I turn on my computer. It crashes after around 15 minute. After it crashes once, it crashes right away right before or after the welcome screen. Before it crashes, my screen fuzzes, sometimes it doesn't. I tried a lot of things by deleting my graphics driver completely using ddu program or something like that and reinstall only the display driver. Please help

:)

wooseoklee, Feb 25, 2016

2. Windows 10 Wdf error that kills the monitor display

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and have been somewhat pleased except for it constantly crashing my display. Now I experienced a wdf error and upon reboot, my monitor does not show anything from the pc. My computer is one and useless as I
    cannot see a display. How can this be fixed. There is no what to see what my computer is doing. I have some important things I need to do and now cannot until this is resolved. How can this be resolved?

FranciscoWardJr, Feb 25, 2016
  3. brbc Win User
    Computer constantly crashing

Hi

My computer was crashing every couple of minutes so I reinstalled win 10 and removed everything, but it didn't stop crashing issues. (code: irql_not_less_or_equal and page_error_in_nonpaged_area, pc: acer aspire vx15).

Thanks for any help

4. axe0 New Member

My computer constantly crashing (Display

Remove the TP-LINK Wireless USB Adapter or update the drivers of it. USB network adapters are known for being problematic sometimes and it is highly recommended to keep the drivers of them up to date or simply remove them.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST
    *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 66616
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 100000EA, {ffffe001ef73b840, 0, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys 1: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff800`6df60000 fffff800`6f6a7000 atikmdag (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Fri Dec 04 18:14:28 2015 (5661C9F4) CheckSum: 016E5166 ImageSize: 01747000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. I have checked and it is updated to the latest day. I uninstalled it and reinstalled again but it still crashes. My brother has the same tp link with same driver with amd video card but his comp doesnt crash but mine does.. *Sad

wooseoklee, Feb 27, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Each system is different from another system, you can't 100% compare it as there are changes that affect the behaviour of the system what is the reason your brothers system isn't crashing.

I would want to find out if the USB network adapter is the root cause of the crash, please keep it removed and see if you can reproduce the problem.

7. I have taken the usb of tp link away from my computer and played minecraft (only game that i have that can run offline) and the computer crashed with fuzzing screen with blue stripes (there are a lot of ways for crashing with my problem such as just going white, black, baige with stripes or all solid color. Sometimes does that right away, sometimes it makes a fuzzy display breaking thing before it crashes) which is the same as as when my computer has tp link on.

wooseoklee, Feb 28, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please check if your GPU is seated properly and stress test your GPU.

Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

9. Sorry for late reply, I was very busy this week. I tried stress testing using FurMark. When I started the test, my screen made a fuzzy breaking pattern and suddenly says that my display drive stoped responding and restored itself. After that my computer crashed (around 10 second from the start of the test).

wooseoklee, Mar 4, 2016
  10. The crash is not a normal bsod, at least there isnt any blue involved. It was the same reaction when i played my game when i tested it. Screen just goes all solid color and then makes a computer crashing sound. (Sometimes its bsod if i wait for a while after my screen turning all weird but sometimes it just stays the same)

wooseoklee, Mar 4, 2016
  11. Couls you tell me multiple things that i could tell you at once? such as maybe videos or photos of what is going on. The time difference of mine and yours are different and it might take a while to fix what is going on. Thank you so much for helping me and other people. You are awesome!

wooseoklee, Mar 4, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    If you can provide a video or something would is appreciated *Smile

13. My computer constantly crashing (Display

Crashing 1 - YouTube

This one ends with a black blank screen (it is not black as the display is shut down, it is black but it still glows so the display was still on)

Crashing 2 - YouTube

This one, I accidently finished recording too fast but I can describw what happened next after the video. After wha5 happened in the video, my computer's display turned all vertical stripes (light blue and lighter blue in between) and it stayed like that.

wooseoklee, Mar 4, 2016
  14. thermaltake tr2 600w is what I have for power supply.

wooseoklee, Mar 4, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    I think the GPU is seated in the PCI-E x16 which is running at x16?

Thema:

1. My computer constantly crashing (Display - Similar Threads - computer constantly crashing

2. Computer constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly crashing.: I'll start off by saying that since I got this computer I haven't taken the best care of it. There was a period of time where my computer would overheat and crash a lot bcs I didn't know about ventilation. That's over with but it seems to have done something with my computer....
  3. Computer constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly crashing.: I'll start off by saying that since I got this computer I haven't taken the best care of it. There was a period of time where my computer would overheat and crash a lot bcs I didn't know about ventilation. That's over with but it seems to have done something with my computer....
  4. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Computer crashes: So I cant find the crash dump for some reason, let me know if more info is needed, while playing certain games my computer is going into forced restarts constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffffeb92b21b124,...
  5. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Computer crashes: So I cant find the crash dump for some reason, let me know if more info is needed, while playing certain games my computer is going into forced restarts constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffffeb92b21b124,...
  6. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer constantly crashing: Hello my computer has been constantly crashing at random intervals since last Tuesday. The error codes given all pointed to a driver issue or ram but I have installed new ram and clean installed windows twice. Error codes I have seen IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BUFFER STACK...
  8. Constant Computer Crashing

Constant Computer Crashing: I recently built a computer, and it keeps crashing. Error messages include: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I ran chkdisk, no issue replaced RAM and ran memtest x86, nothing wrong replaced motherboard reinstalled windows using the...
  9. Computer constantly crashing

Computer constantly crashing: Why is my computer running so slow and constantly freezing or dropping out of programs. It is starting to drive me mad, I can switch from one browser to another without it taking ages to install or not responding at all. HELP!!!!!...
  10. Constant Display Driver Crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Constant Display Driver Crashes: For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but the problem still persists. I have also run a memtest for 8 passes with no errors. problems include: FPS drops BSOD...