Windows 10: My computer doesn't dedect my GTX 645 after Windows 10 Upgrade. Help!

Discus and support My computer doesn't dedect my GTX 645 after Windows 10 Upgrade. Help! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it today. I saw a new update came out on Nvidia GeForce Experience. I started to download it. After it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by SurayTR, Aug 3, 2015.

1. SurayTR Win User

My computer doesn't dedect my GTX 645 after Windows 10 Upgrade. Help!

I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it today. I saw a new update came out on Nvidia GeForce Experience. I started to download it. After it downloaded, I selected custom setup and it started setup. After a while, (2-3 mins, not that much) the screen is randomly gone black. I waited a couple seconds. Then... BSOD after all. *EekIt said DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (epfwwfp.sys). After a couple researches, I found out its made by ESET Antivirus. I went on safe mode and deleted that file, then restarted my PC.*092 Everything seemed to work well. But... after I opened GeForce Experience, I saw my GTX 645 isn't updated because the setup buttons was still there. *Eek*ThinkI started the setup. After a while again, it said Nvidia cannot continue the setup. Then I closed it, went to the Optimize section and I saw that my system isn't dedecting my GTX 645.*Shock Can someone help me? I've been trying to fix this for a couple hours.*Sad*Sad

Sorry for my English, I'm Turkish.

:)

SurayTR, Aug 3, 2015
  2. TepiBoss Win User

/BOOT/BCD

Well i started my pc and This error came in my way /BOOT/BCD 0x000000f and saying that I need to repair my pc with the installation disc I thought if I use my windows 10 installer usb it would work but the thing is that it doesn't dedect my usb drive.
    Can someone please help me

TepiBoss, Aug 3, 2015
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Display Adapter is suddenly hidden in device manager

This graphics card is still installed, and is working (somewhat), because one of my two monitors attached is still working. The card has been installed on my Dell 8700 with Windows 10 since last November. Everything seemed fine until yesterday afternoon,
    when I decided to upgrade my NVIDIA drivers from version 361.43 to 361.91. after that was completed, with no obvious errors, upon rebooting Windows, I had only one monitor working, and the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app no longer recognized that the card is
    installed. That was when I looked at device manager, and found that there was no display adapter listed, until I did a View/show hidden devices.

Oddly, I then saw both a nonexistant NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 and my NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 were listed. I uninstalled the 645, and restarted Windows hoping that might resolve the issue, but it did not - the GTX 950 is still 'hidden'.

The other thing that happened yesterday, earlier in the morning, was a Windows update KB3140743. Because that was a suspicious coincidence, I uninstalled that as well, and rebooted again, but still no resolution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I suppose the card may have failed suddenly, but this seems more like a Windows 10 problem.

Thanks, Myles

MylesMcNally, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Uninstall ESET completely using the tool below and use native Defender coupled with MalwareBytes.

Uninstall GeForce Experience, you'll be better off manually managing your GPU drivers.

Boozad, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. My computer doesn't dedect my GTX 645 after Windows 10 Upgrade. Help! - Similar Threads - computer doesn't dedect

2. My computer doesn't show my wifi network after updating to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer doesn't show my wifi network after updating to Windows 10.: Hi,I recently updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now my wifi network won't show up in the available networks section. I can see my neighbours wifi but my own has disappeared. However, when I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, a network titled...
  3. My computer doesn't show my wifi network after updating to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't show my wifi network after updating to Windows 10.: Hi,I recently updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now my wifi network won't show up in the available networks section. I can see my neighbours wifi but my own has disappeared. However, when I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, a network titled...
  4. My computer doesn't show my wifi network after updating to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my hard disk is not dedected in the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hard disk is not dedected in the computer: The disk is shown in the Disk Management and everything seems healthy, however the path to change drive letter and paths is not shown. Can anyone please support me on this?Many thanks....
  6. my hard disk is not dedected in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hard disk is not dedected in the computer: The disk is shown in the Disk Management and everything seems healthy, however the path to change drive letter and paths is not shown. Can anyone please support me on this?Many thanks....
  7. my hard disk is not dedected in the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my GTX 550Ti 1GB doesn't work properly on Windows 10 when i upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my GTX 550Ti 1GB doesn't work properly on Windows 10 when i upgrade from Windows 7: is my graphics care incompatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gtx-550ti-1gb-doesnt-work-properly-on-windows/506acbbe-708e-4b4c-bdc5-6447b1867f26
  9. Help! My computer doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My computer doesn't work!: My computer was lagging a lot so i decided to turn off the pc and turn it on again, when i tried to access the pc, the pc just showed me the BSOD. Then the pc started to automatic repair itself and it couldn't, i tried everything! I can't reset my pc, cmd opens well so...
  10. My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade: I've tested the memory for hours (ran for almost a day on multiple occasions) and it always passes. I've tested the SSDs (now on the 2nd one for my OS drive and both test out perfectly), running the latest NVidia drivers and even have messed with a few rollback options. Done...