Windows 10: my computer get frozen

Discus and support my computer get frozen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; it frozen all the time pleaasae help 94835 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by andrewpham, Oct 4, 2017.

1. my computer get frozen

it frozen all the time pleaasae help

:)

andrewpham, Oct 4, 2017

2. MICROSOFT HAS MADE GRAVE ERROR IGNORING NEWBIES

I am not new to computing but what can I do when I am frozen out of my computer. Tell everyone to steer clear of the Windows 10 upgrade unless they can afford to write off there computer. Where are the experts to restore a Frozen system. I live in Aberdeenshire
    UK and do not know where to turn to get help. On line help is of no use when you are completely frozen out.

DonaldErskine, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Windows 10 freezes

Except my computer is so frozen I can,t get any commands to take

RAY Hawk72, Oct 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

my computer get frozen

Do you experience freezes in Safe Mode too?
    (If you can boot to the login screen, click the power icon, bottom right, then press and hold SHIFT + left click Restart.

Navigate through the prompts to Safe Mode)

dalchina, Oct 4, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    my computer get frozen [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    my computer get frozen [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...iewer-log.html

axe0, Oct 4, 2017
  6. Frankly, if all else fails, a Format is always a safe bet to make everything work perfectly again (unless you have a hardware problem, that is)

RealJustMe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

my computer get frozen

1. my computer get frozen - Similar Threads - computer frozen

2. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...
  3. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...
  4. My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...: My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do a complete shutdown with the power button to restore....
  5. My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...

My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...: My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do a complete shutdown with the power button to restore....
  6. How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...: Computer completely locks up and cannot get file manager to come up or even shut down computer holding down power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-to-restart-computer-when-it-is/f78f4a93-8500-4ec6-b39f-0d8f8c224b30
  7. How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...

How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...: Computer completely locks up and cannot get file manager to come up or even shut down computer holding down power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-to-restart-computer-when-it-is/f78f4a93-8500-4ec6-b39f-0d8f8c224b30
  8. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...: https://i.imgur.com/Y5xoh77.pngI have provided a screenshot of one of the errors. I will provide the event viewer logs.event viewerI have just built this pc about 2 days from this created post. It was working fine day 1. Today, it seems to keep restarting without any error...
  9. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...: https://i.imgur.com/Y5xoh77.pngI have provided a screenshot of one of the errors. I will provide the event viewer logs.event viewerI have just built this pc about 2 days from this created post. It was working fine day 1. Today, it seems to keep restarting without any error...
  10. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging