Windows 10: My computer has a blue screen problem.

Discus and support My computer has a blue screen problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The stop code is system service exception. My mouse does not work and I have no cursor. I tried a hard shut down and the computer comes back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CindyAnderson1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. My computer has a blue screen problem.

The stop code is system service exception. My mouse does not work and I have no cursor. I tried a hard shut down and the computer comes back to the blue screen. How do I restart the computer from this screen?

:)

CindyAnderson1, Jul 5, 2018

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2018
  4. My computer has a blue screen problem.

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

My computer has a blue screen problem.

1. My computer has a blue screen problem. - Similar Threads - computer has blue

2. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer blue screened.: I had recently downloaded fortnite and tryed to load into it and when I had attempted to i blue screen for the error "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FALIURE" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-blue-screened/78f6fad3-98e0-4113-a28c-efebf2768441
  3. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer blue screened.: I had recently downloaded fortnite and tryed to load into it and when I had attempted to i blue screen for the error "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FALIURE" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-blue-screened/78f6fad3-98e0-4113-a28c-efebf2768441
  4. My computer blue screened.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure after the...: Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure, can't tell what the exact wording is because it is only on for a short period, and then it restarts. I believe this started after the January 10 updates....
  6. Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure after the...: Has anyone had problems with their computer giving the blue screen failure, can't tell what the exact wording is because it is only on for a short period, and then it restarts. I believe this started after the January 10 updates....
  7. Blue screen problem on a new computer

Blue screen problem on a new computer: So I got factory refurbished HP Omen 25L PC and every time I boot it up and select a region, the computer runs into a blue screen, with VIDEO TDR FAILURE and atikmpag.sys and I have no idea what this means....
  8. My computer blue screens

My computer blue screens: I get 1-3 blue screens every time I turn on my computer. It is brand new and I already had to reinstall windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-blue-screens/06b6d3cf-2574-44e0-b8b2-4917ca3fadab
  9. My PC has this Blue screen of death problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC has this Blue screen of death problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffff818c055df040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 074c36a2-9a30-48cb-9021-aba7b92dd62c what is this problem ?...
  10. My computer has rebooted due to bugcheck error blue screen

My computer has rebooted due to bugcheck error blue screen: I just switched platforms from intel to amd , played 1 single game and the darn game blue screened on me... This was a fresh windows install. I have the minidump 800 MB http://www.mediafire.com/file/knkry9wp0l5a288/MEMORY.DMP...