Windows 10: My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

Discus and support My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grace 123, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Grace 123 Win User

My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different device because it says that there is an error when I try to post the same thing. Can someone help?

:)

Grace 123, Feb 24, 2024
  2. buildzoid Win User

Using Viruses to Fight Bacterial Infections

I actually thought this is the most logical step in medicine for some time now. Viruses are easy to modify and if they manage to modify them to be more stable(you do not one them to mutate over time like the cold/flu does) then you could end up with every human just taking a shot of a virus cocktail and never worry about a bacterial infections again. In theory you could design viruses to solve genetic disorders however that is probably a very long way of.
    I also remember that there were attempts to use an anti bacterial virus in the past however it killed ALL bacteria that it came across so it ended up killing the people who took the treatment because they went from infected to completely bacteria free which caused all kinds of other health issues that killed them anyway.

buildzoid, Feb 24, 2024
  3. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

Question on viruses and documents

AVG was on this computer when it got infected. I cleaned this one a month ago or so. Put the latest avg on it. and yeah got infected. so putting avast on this time

Hybrid_theory, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

1. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. How do I know if my computer is infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my computer is infected with a virus?: Yesterday I discovered that my computer was infected with a Trojan virus, which infiltrated my Facebook and Microsoft accounts. I tried resetting the device but 3 hours ago I discovered a login notification from a strange device to my gmail so I quickly blocked it. What...
  3. How do I know if my computer is infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know if my computer is infected with a virus?: Yesterday I discovered that my computer was infected with a Trojan virus, which infiltrated my Facebook and Microsoft accounts. I tried resetting the device but 3 hours ago I discovered a login notification from a strange device to my gmail so I quickly blocked it. What...
  4. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  5. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  6. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  7. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  8. I think my computer has a virus but I cant find it or know how to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my computer has a virus but I cant find it or know how to get rid of it: I think my computer has a virus cause after some time that ive been on my computer, a command prompt pops up for a split second, then chrome opens up and nothing happens for a while, but after some time on chrome a redirect will take me to a tab that says "your file is...
  9. I think my computer has a virus but I cant find it or know how to get rid of it

I think my computer has a virus but I cant find it or know how to get rid of it: I think my computer has a virus cause after some time that ive been on my computer, a command prompt pops up for a split second, then chrome opens up and nothing happens for a while, but after some time on chrome a redirect will take me to a tab that says "your file is...
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/