Windows 10: My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

Discus and support My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvanTrafton, Aug 12, 2018.

1. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm five or more minutes into playing a game, I've updated my drivers, and reinstalled windows completely, also attempted to check my drivers like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983, bu that put me in a blue screen and i was unable to get back into my pc, after wiping it I tried to fix some registry stuff following these instructions but was unable to fix it, I have attached my minidumps from the crashes and these are the window error codes that I am receiving CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. plz help idk what to do anymore

:)

EvanTrafton, Aug 12, 2018
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help :)

cplpro, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 12, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

• Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer l'étape 2;
    • Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help [​IMG]

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help [​IMG]

zinou, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

1. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help - Similar Threads - Computer BSOD every

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins: cant attach minidump , it says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rcraidsys-failed-bluescreen-error-in-every-5-mins/84ba4b5c-27a2-4afb-a74d-b04518a0408c
  5. rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins: cant attach minidump , it says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rcraidsys-failed-bluescreen-error-in-every-5-mins/84ba4b5c-27a2-4afb-a74d-b04518a0408c
  6. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  7. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  8. BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP

BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP: I have a custom built PC. Been using it for over a year now. Initially had a few BSOD and tracked it down to a faulty RAM stick. Since then I haven't had any issues. I've recently begun playing Dyson Sphere Program and I only get BSOD errors when playing that game. I've ran...
  9. (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins: So basically, no matter what game it is it will crash, every game crashes on the 5 minute mark, at this point im frustrated and im running out of ideas on what to do. I have been looking everywhere for answers but all i have found was not helpful, i thought i could come to...
  10. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335