Windows 10: My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

Discus and support My computer is not showing the screen on boot up. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen. I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OldBo5, Nov 24, 2017.

1. OldBo5 Win User

My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen.
    I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I disabled the internal graphics driver by accident*Sad. How can I re-enable that with a black screen and I can't see anything.

Sincerely,

:)

OldBo5, Nov 24, 2017

2. Why is my computer stuck on the boot up screen display

I use my Microsoft account

RaiderNation510, Nov 24, 2017
  3. Why is my computer stuck on the boot up screen display

Aim not able to log in

Windows 10 starts up and then right where I usually type my password to log in it gets stuck on my account name like it's loading (with the four tiny circles doing revolutions)

but nothing happens after that

RaiderNation510, Nov 24, 2017
  4. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

All you need to do is reset the BIOS.

Disconnect all power soures (power cable, monitor, powered speakers).
    Press the power button to discharge any residual power in the system.
    Open the case, and locate the battery on your motherboard.
    Pop the battery out. What 1 minute. Put the battery back in the slot.
    Put the case back on and reconnect everything.
    Power on.

Your BIOS should be in a default state with the integrated video working again.

Good luck!

(Advise by 'COLgeek' on Tom's Hardware site)

AthanasianCreed, Nov 24, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
Thema:

My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

1. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up. - Similar Threads - computer showing screen

2. my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.: as you could see from the picture i attached, his computer just can't boot up, and keep repeating the process: preparing to repair your computer, diagnosing your computer and what you could see in attached picture. we also tried those steps in advanced settings but it doesn't...
  3. my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank: My computer was working fine a few days ago but I restarted it and now when I turn it on its just a black screen. It is not an issue with the cables or my monitor, I can even get my mouse to appear on the screen. I have tried to clean the ram and switch it around. I have also...
  4. my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank: My computer was working fine a few days ago but I restarted it and now when I turn it on its just a black screen. It is not an issue with the cables or my monitor, I can even get my mouse to appear on the screen. I have tried to clean the ram and switch it around. I have also...
  5. my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer not booting up Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not booting up Black Screen: How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-booting-up-black-screen/49411470-d6d0-4f39-9d6b-60e0b11414d4
  7. After boot up black screen show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...
  8. My computer's boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer's boot up: So just today my computer has this issue where is boots and then it goes "please wait". Then it brings me to a screen where I select my keyboard. After that it gives me 2 options, troubleshoot or turn off your pc. When I try to reset with command prompt it says there was an...
  9. 2nd drive not showing in my computer but boots up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd drive not showing in my computer but boots up: I was a Bombardier in the Hawaiian Army, sorry. *Sad But you are right, all replies removed.
  10. Icons not showing at boot up Black Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not showing at boot up Black Screen: Hello Guys and gals, I have noticed recently that I am getting a black screen when i boot up my machine, this did not use to happen ( prior to the fall updates ) and I have to reboot to get the icons to show up, anyone has any idea why this is happening? for some reason, i...