Windows 10: My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version.

Discus and support My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. I have a third party program on a thump drive that allows access to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonOckert, Sep 3, 2018.

1. RonOckert Win User

My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version.

My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. I have a third party program on a thump drive that allows access to the troubled system. How can I restore my PC? Win 10 Insider.

:)

RonOckert, Sep 3, 2018
  2. RonOckert Win User

My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. I have a third party program on a thump drive that allows access to the troubled system. How can I restore my PC? Win 10 Insider.

RonOckert, Sep 10, 2018
  3. My computer attempts, unsuccessfully, to update to Build 14393.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Follow these steps to get out from the Insider Program:

• Go to Settings and click on Update & security.

• Click on Advanced options and click on exit or stop Insider Builds. Remember to restart the computer.
    Suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer. Let us know the result of the scan.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 10, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. - Similar Threads - computer restarting attempt

2. My computer won't start after attempting to restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't start after attempting to restart it: While trying to get my computer to restart it had a screen up that said "press any key to skip checking drives" I accidentally pressed a key while moving my keyboard to try not to press a key and now when I press the power button it dings but my fan doesn't start and the...
  3. My computer won't start after attempting to restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't start after attempting to restart it: While trying to get my computer to restart it had a screen up that said "press any key to skip checking drives" I accidentally pressed a key while moving my keyboard to try not to press a key and now when I press the power button it dings but my fan doesn't start and the...
  4. My computer won't start after attempting to restart it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. W10 attempts to update on my old computer and keeps restarting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 attempts to update on my old computer and keeps restarting it: For whatever reason my old computer prevents w10 to update. It stops my processes from running very frequently about every couple of hours. How do I stop W10 from updating, restarting and interrupting my current running processes since I know the new W10 updates will not take...
  6. W10 attempts to update on my old computer and keeps restarting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 attempts to update on my old computer and keeps restarting it: For whatever reason my old computer prevents w10 to update. It stops my processes from running very frequently about every couple of hours. How do I stop W10 from updating, restarting and interrupting my current running processes since I know the new W10 updates will not take...
  7. W10 attempts to update on my old computer and keeps restarting it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Wrong Version Update Attempt

Wrong Version Update Attempt: I have Version 1809 of Windows Home 10, Yet in my history and sometimes pending list.....updates for versions 1909 and 1903 are listed. Why does it continue to download the wrong updates? thanks...
  9. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  10. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...