Windows 10: My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have...

Discus and support My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In safe mode it won't sync, so I can't log in on my account, which has admin rights, but have logged in on my wife's account that doesn't have admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobO'Connor1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have...

In safe mode it won't sync, so I can't log in on my account, which has admin rights, but have logged in on my wife's account that doesn't have admin rights. How to I get it out of safe mode, and how then do I get my password to work again?

:)

BobO'Connor1, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 14, 2018
  4. My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have...

Windows 10 stuck in Safe Mode, Can't log in with my correct password

Hi Brandin,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I understand that you are stuck in Safe Mode and are unable to enter your password to you account.

I would like to inform that, you might be unable to enter your user name and password as you are stuck in Safe Mode. To revert to normal mode from safe, I suggest that you follow the steps below

1. Tab Win+R and in the dialog box enter msconfig.

2. Locate and select the Boot tab and uncheck Safe
    with the option that you have selected

3. Restart the computer and check.

If you are able to come out of Safe Mode, try entering your password and check if you are able to access your Desktop

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have...

1. My computer is stuck in safe mode and my microsoft.com password won't log me in, I have... - Similar Threads - computer stuck safe

2. Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password won't work and I don't have a safe mode...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password won't work and I don't have a safe mode...: I never intended to have a safe mode password. And I might add one later. I'm trying to get rid of a corrupt file as it can't be deleted by normal means so I decided to go Safe Mode to get it out easier. But when I got to the safe mode...seems that normal passwords don't...
  3. Stuck at safe mode, forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at safe mode, forgot my password.: So I logged on to safe mode just to delete this chinese file, in order to do this, I need to enter my email account's password. I entered my password and it doesn't work. I entered the password at a different device and it works. But now when I want to go back to normal mode,...
  4. Stuck on safe mode and keeps asking for my Microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck on safe mode and keeps asking for my Microsoft account password: I use a msconfig to change my laptop into safe mode I don't have any idea what was going to happen on my laptop so after restarting my laptop goes in sign in area and ask for my password by the way my account is Microsoft..but i forgot the password on my account so i access...
  5. Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode: can you help me please? I turn my windows 10 to safe mode, but it cant log in with my password, I have try to make it to safe mode with metworking, but it still cant login because my PC cant connect to amy metwork... i use wifi amd usb thetering and its still cant connext and...
  6. Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!: I was having an issue loading a program on my computer so I wanted to try running my Windows 10 computer in safe mode. I enabled safe mode via msconfig and checked the "With Network" option. I then restarted my computer and it brought my to my login in safe mode. The login...
  7. Windows won't accept my PIN on safe mode but I don't know my Password to log in for Safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows won't accept my PIN on safe mode but I don't know my Password to log in for Safe mode: I was trying to log in using the PIN I always use on normal boot, but It doesn't work on safe mode. Now, I've put my windows on safe mode with networking in MSconfig, and now I can't log in on windows. I don't know what Password/PIN I should use, because I've tried using...
  8. New password letting me log into safe mode !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New password letting me log into safe mode !: Ok so basically i was trying to follow this tutorial online because my system kept trying to update but it always ended undoing the changes. That has led me to go into safe mode to try to find a solution to my main problem. But then, it didnt accept my pin in safe mode (i...
  9. Can not log into safe mode with CORRECT Microsoft password and my account is an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not log into safe mode with CORRECT Microsoft password and my account is an...: I have googled this problem that I am just now experiencing. I have a virus on another computer, and I have tried everything that I've read and can't solve this. Who do I have to **** to get an answer?...
  10. Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck on Safe mode, no password.: Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller), And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen. And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect. ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10...