Windows 10: My computer is very ill.

Discus and support My computer is very ill. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Number one: "Slower than molasses in a Chicago winter," It takes approximately 38 seconds for anything to fully appear. (For example if I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mskim8, Jul 8, 2018.

1. mskim8 Win User

My computer is very ill.

Number one: "Slower than molasses in a Chicago winter," It takes approximately 38 seconds for anything to fully appear. (For example if I select Outlook I have to wait for 38 seconds before it fully shows up on screen to work with. This is the same for my home page Google and other programs. When ever I select anything it takes a very long time for it to completely load.

Number two: Yet again my beloved Microsoft Solitaire Collection is : "frozen." I click on it from Start and a few cards may move at bottom left then it just gets stuck and freezes.

I believe it has to do with UPDATES and they are not updating properly. I have been working on this for 2 days. I have tried everything listed, in the correct order, over and over.

I am not a violent person so will not throw my computer across the room, but I am very close to tears...

I do not want to have a nervous breakdown...my patience grows thin...HELP ME PLEASE!!!

:)

mskim8, Jul 8, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 8, 2018
  4. My computer is very ill.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

My computer is very ill.

1. My computer is very ill. - Similar Threads - computer very ill

2. Very low performance on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very low performance on my computer: Hi all,Last month i did a reset on my pc and after xmas my Pc was turned of for a few days. This week when i turned it back on and it has a very very poor performance avg 5-8 fps on all games with a i7 7700 and a GTX 1660ti and my components aren't fully used 30 to 50% on...
  3. Very low performance on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low performance on my computer: Hi all,Last month i did a reset on my pc and after xmas my Pc was turned of for a few days. This week when i turned it back on and it has a very very poor performance avg 5-8 fps on all games with a i7 7700 and a GTX 1660ti and my components aren't fully used 30 to 50% on...
  4. My computer is working very slow

My computer is working very slow: My computer is working very slow because it has only 2gb ram so I was thinking if was able to increase the size of virtual ram or maybe its other name is System reserved space in Hard Drive I would be able to get more out of it, so I wanted to ask that this is possible or...
  5. my computer is very slow

my computer is very slow: my computer cant update to windows 10 204 and is very slow, in opening some other apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-very-slow/9e64a605-6429-4be5-8c46-95f6c5ae7a00
  6. my computer is running very slow

my computer is running very slow: hi! my computer is running very slowly. task manager shows that a process "services and controller app " used up almost 90% of the CPU capacity! Can anybody help?...
  7. My Computer is Very Broken

My Computer is Very Broken: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer, it's a Surface Pro 4. Recently, I've been having severe problems with it. It's still usable, but it's harder to use than it was about one or so years go. My computer has done this only one other time and I'm not sure of the reason. First...
  8. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  9. my computer runs very slow

my computer runs very slow: please help to make my computer runs faster thanks and god bless alanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-runs-very-slow/47ae14ce-1dd2-4323-b2bc-d16e3b1a6c82
  10. Is this SSD seriously ill?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this SSD seriously ill?: Got this OCZ arc 100 a week ago - it was 'funky' from day one, but I managed to install Win 7 on the desktop, but I could only open Win 7 on a laptop! Ran CHKDSK. Anyone? PS C:\Windows\system32> CHKDSK E: /R The type of the file system is NTFS. Volume label is ssd2....