Windows 10: MY COMPUTER location ??

Discus and support MY COMPUTER location ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win build 10041 Where do I find "my computer" ....In windows 7 it was in the start menu and I pinned it to (sent it to desktop made a shortcut to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KY COLONEL, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MY COMPUTER location ??

Win build 10041 Where do I find "my computer" ....In windows 7 it was in the start menu and I pinned it to
    (sent it to desktop made a shortcut to it etc) ?
    I am unable to find it in win 10 build 10041.. would like some help please..
    Thanks in advance.. *Biggrin

:)

KY COLONEL, Apr 3, 2015

2. location of my computer

When my location comes in to play on apps, shopping, weather, it is not my location but an area 30 miles from me, I would like to change that.

DavidLong1, Apr 3, 2015
  3. ConiGL Win User
    location of my computer

Go to settings >>privacy>>location and set your location information there, You can turn it on or you can set Default location by entering an address or city. (if you want it to be closer to your home}

ConiGL, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Roger Win User

MY COMPUTER location ??

Try "This PC" just for kicks

Roger, Apr 3, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Click the folder icon in your taskbar

MY COMPUTER  location  ?? [​IMG]

Dude, Apr 3, 2015
  6. This PC (My Computer) is also available from the Start Menu at: Settings > Windows System > This PC.

IownAmoneyPit, Apr 3, 2015
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    How about a right click on the start button.

8. CountMike New Member

MY COMPUTER location ??

How about going to Personalize and change desktop icons ?

CountMike, Apr 4, 2015
  9. OK This one worked none of the others listed above did. Thanks a bunch..

KY COLONEL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

MY COMPUTER location ??

1. MY COMPUTER location ?? - Similar Threads - COMPUTER location

2. Locate computer on my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locate computer on my network: Computer on my profile is mor mine I would like location as I suspect whom is illegally accessing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-computer-on-my-network/e6f1a48f-5fe4-42dc-a7a0-4442769b865e
  3. Locate computer on my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locate computer on my network: Computer on my profile is mor mine I would like location as I suspect whom is illegally accessing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-computer-on-my-network/e6f1a48f-5fe4-42dc-a7a0-4442769b865e
  4. Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...

Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...: Purchased new computer and Microsoft together at Best Buy. Can't locate key or receipt with key on it. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-computer-and-microsoft-together-at-best/8980c096-083e-4332-8e5a-b0003da9e832
  5. Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...: Purchased new computer and Microsoft together at Best Buy. Can't locate key or receipt with key on it. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-computer-and-microsoft-together-at-best/8980c096-083e-4332-8e5a-b0003da9e832
  6. Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can a old computer game being located in two different locations cause a game not to play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a old computer game being located in two different locations cause a game not to play?: I have a couple of old Windows 7 computers, and they are used for basic computer gaming not the new high-tech "shoot 'em up" type. They are not connected to the Internet. I have the old Microsoft Train Simulator MSTS game from around 2000. I have 20+ original CD discs which...
  8. Can a old computer game being located in two different locations cause a game not to play?

Can a old computer game being located in two different locations cause a game not to play?: I have a couple of old Windows 7 computers, and they are used for basic computer gaming not the new high-tech "shoot 'em up" type. They are not connected to the Internet. I have the old Microsoft Train Simulator MSTS game from around 2000. I have 20+ original CD discs which...
  9. My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...: I've gone into the windows settings, tried turning all the location settings off and on, tried setting a default location as the correct one, tried clearing location history, tried going into Services.msc to change Geolocation to Automatic, run a virus scan a few times in...
  10. My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...

My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...: I've gone into the windows settings, tried turning all the location settings off and on, tried setting a default location as the correct one, tried clearing location history, tried going into Services.msc to change Geolocation to Automatic, run a virus scan a few times in...