Windows 10: My Computer Results

Discus and support My Computer Results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, I have done all the scans (I believe) that a member told me to go ahead and do, then post in here. It would be much much easier to just link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Conrad137, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Conrad137 Win User

My Computer Results

Hey there, I have done all the scans (I believe) that a member told me to go ahead and do, then post in here. It would be much much easier to just link the original thread in this one, seeing as I encounter many problems along the way. I believe I have everything here that's needed. If I am missing anything, please let me know thank you!

Windows 10 wont boot, or it gets stuck, wont update, just resets

:)

Conrad137, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Basith M Win User

My computer will randomly either freeze or crash resulting in an update.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting your query here in Microsoft Community.

This might have caused due to any damaged or missing files in Windows Update Components or due to any System Files related issues. I suggest you to try the resetting Windows Update Components and check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number
    to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Also run System File Checker scan and check if it helps. This scan will help you find and replace missing or corrupted System Files.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you better.

Basith M, Sep 13, 2017
  3. My computer will randomly either freeze or crash resulting in an update.

Original title: Uncontrollable updates

Hello,

I have a had a repeating problem every since upgrading to windows 10. My computer will randomly either freeze or crash resulting in an update. This would not be so annoying to me if it weren't for the fact that I am never given the option to update, it doesn't
    warn me that I need to update. So I have no idea what what to do but I'm a big league f legends player and it keeps happening to me in game which is very very irritating. Any advice anyone has would be great.

JamieCasali, Sep 13, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

My Computer Results

Hi Conrad137,

Welcome to the 10Forums *Smile

I don't see any logs of HDTune?

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.

My Computer Results [​IMG]
    Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.
    Make a photo of the result and post it.

5. Conrad137 Win User
    Can not run Seagate as I do believe I have an SSD drive. Attachment 153463Attachment 153464Attachment 153465

Conrad137, Sep 14, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    You don't have a SSD, you have a Seagate HDD which may be failing.

7. Conrad137 Win User
    I meant SeaTools DOS. if it is HDD I'll run it

Conrad137, Sep 14, 2017
  8. Conrad137 Win User

My Computer Results

Why do you say it might be failing? Is that based off of some of the data I collected?

Conrad137, Sep 14, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    The benchmark, low transfer rates indicate an aging drive. As the ~1 MB transfer rate is for quite a period it explains why you experience some of your problems.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My Computer Results

1. My Computer Results - Similar Threads - Computer Results

2. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...: Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security-...
  3. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...: Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security-...
  4. My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...: 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: --- Initializing Trusted Installer --- 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: Last boot time: 2024-01-20 14:49:29.488 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Starting TrustedInstaller initialization. 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Ending TrustedInstaller...
  5. My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...

My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...: 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: --- Initializing Trusted Installer --- 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: Last boot time: 2024-01-20 14:49:29.488 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Starting TrustedInstaller initialization. 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Ending TrustedInstaller...
  6. My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Installation from USB results in "media driver your computer needs is missing" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation from USB results in "media driver your computer needs is missing" error: Hello, I am installing on a new build PC. I do not have access to a Windows PC. I downloaded the Windows 11 ISO x64 image from the Microsoft website. I used Etcher to burn this iso to a sandisk USB drive 32GB. Etcher gave me a warning that the ISO did not include any...
  8. Windows 11 Installation from USB results in "media driver your computer needs is missing" error

Windows 11 Installation from USB results in "media driver your computer needs is missing" error: Hello, I am installing on a new build PC. I do not have access to a Windows PC. I downloaded the Windows 11 ISO x64 image from the Microsoft website. I used Etcher to burn this iso to a sandisk USB drive 32GB. Etcher gave me a warning that the ISO did not include any...
  9. I deleted some drivers which resulted in my computer having the error telling me to select...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted some drivers which resulted in my computer having the error telling me to select...: As the title above I accidently removed Generic USB Hub drivers under Universal Serial Bus Controllers within device manager. This resulted in the computer getting stuck before getting into windows telling me to select the proper boot device. What I ended up doing is...
  10. I deleted some drivers which resulted in my computer having the error telling me to select...

I deleted some drivers which resulted in my computer having the error telling me to select...: As the title above I accidently removed Generic USB Hub drivers under Universal Serial Bus Controllers within device manager. This resulted in the computer getting stuck before getting into windows telling me to select the proper boot device. What I ended up doing is...