Windows 10: my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

Discus and support my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakeHFE, Apr 24, 2024.

1. jakeHFE Win User

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it

:)

jakeHFE, Apr 24, 2024

2. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Windows license expiration

I bought a used HP laptop while in China. It says canada model: RTL8723BE1t1R, and a bunch of other things listed on the underside, so I assumed it's legit.

It had windows 7, or 8 but was the chinese version. He changed it and installed the english version of Windows 10. This was 3-4 months ago.

I'm getting a pop up frequently saying "Windows license is about to expire........". I am assuming this means he gave me a trial version of Windows 10 and I must pay for a full licensed version and download from a verified provider.

I'm also pretty sure I am very ignorant about computers. Does anyone else out there know what's up, and what to do about an expiring window's license? Can i simply buy a new licensed product and download it?

Thanks a bundle,

Aaron Ertsgaard

AaronErtsgaard, Apr 24, 2024
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

Windows License says "Expire Soon"

Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

May I verify what type of license is installed on your device? Kindly perform the steps below.

1. Click the start menu, then type CMD. Right-click the command prompt then select run as administrator.

2. In the command prompt type or copy-paste the command below

slmgr /dlv

3. Send us the result of what it says on the description or product key channel from the pop-up window.

In general, if Windows has an expiration, it was activated using a Volume license. And this type of license is not advisable for Home personal devices.

Van Dennis, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

1. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone - Similar Threads - computer says license

2. Someone please help me with my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me with my wifi: So my wifi keeps disconnecting or gets weak signal but it only work when i use a hotspot can someone please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-with-my-wifi/939dc516-7a37-4df3-91ed-92b6f0b66091
  3. Someone please help me with my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help me with my wifi: So my wifi keeps disconnecting or gets weak signal but it only work when i use a hotspot can someone please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-with-my-wifi/939dc516-7a37-4df3-91ed-92b6f0b66091
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  5. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  6. Someone please help me fix my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me fix my keyboard: i needed a usb keyboard for my laptop,so i got a usb mechanical ziyoulang gaming keyboard.i plugged it into my laptop and it worked perfectly fine for about 5 seconds or so then it stopped working. I tested it on another laptop, and it worked perfectly fine and didnt stop...
  7. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  8. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  9. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...